currently i felt that my band has reached the bottle neck of improving ourselves.

we were getting tighter and tighter everytime we jammed and practiced, but for now, no matter how we practice, how we jam, we don't improve anymore, well not that significant as before. it's like, there's the furthest we can go.

have you met such situation? what would you do, or suggest us to do?

thnx in advance.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.
Try to play a genre of music! If you're into metal, try playing some jazz, if you're into classical rock, try playing some contemporary pop. No matter how bad the music might be, it can be an eye opener and it may spark your creativity.
start playing shows?... seems pretty obvious of an answer.

or spend all your practice time getting hammered.
lear some new songs to play together. and it starts to get harder to improve after you get to a certain point. also, it may not seem like you're improving because the improvement is so small compared to before if that makes sense.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
How? I understand what you mean, but there's always new material to be learnt, new songs to write. Try playing stuff you wouldn't normally do, and jamming on stage. Also take your badn down to local jam nights and join in with other musicians. Also maybe do a recording session, that'll give you a different perspective on your music and maybe give you ideas to improve.

When it comes to running a band, the learning curve is similar to playing guitar itself - easy to pick up, incredibly hard to master...
er, ok. thnx for all the advise given. we'll definitely try that out.
Quote by JackFlash19
A musician will work through bad gigs, rough relationships with bandmates, disagreements, and the like to further the success of the band.