but my parents wont let me
they said ill regret it and its different then getting ur ear pierced
i could wait a year and get it pierced when im 18
but i have the ring now and i really want it pierced
how can i convince them?
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Isn't the minimum age you can get pierced without a parent like, 16? wtf are you waiting for?
Pierce it and get a bioplast thing?
Looks less ERGH like
I got my arm doen, but my parents haven't seen yet.
Alternatively...
Get it done, then when they see it they won't think its as bad.
It's harder to convince them without them actually seeing it.
Jono
xXx
EDIT: Do what the guy above says, make sure you sterilise taht safety pin! Oh and a bit of alcohol helps.. BUT NOT TOO MUCH!
dude dont get your lips pierced, ears or chin or even above the eye is good but lips or tongue u will regret
I took mine out!.
And now i have a scar..
I had it for like a year and it started giving me toothaches and rubbing against my teeth....
It got pretty frustrating!
just be like " i want to mature and become my own person, and i believe giving me the chance to make this deicison will help that , and plus in the end u can always take it out !"
What the hell are they talking about, regret it? it's not a ****ing tattoo is it!! if you regret it and change your mind, you take it out and it should heal over, no problem.
Quote by Demonology
Isn't the minimum age you can get pierced without a parent like, 16? wtf are you waiting for?

Nope i got my labret pierced when i was 13. My parent's were okay with it and i knew the guy who pierced it really well. (Hes professional)

Do it only if you are positive it fits you or if you really want to do it. Or just get another thing pierced like you'r eyebrow? or industrial.
Quote by rossini
dont do it you'll look ridiculous

that made me laugh
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼