First episodes just started (partners in crime). who's watching ? i think having catherine tate as the new assistant is rather stupid.
It's got Catherine Tate in it.... So it will probably be complete and utter toss.
Quote by urbanfox
It's got Catherine Tate in it.... So it will probably be complete and utter toss.

This.
Im in america, and over here we're still on the third to last episode of the season with Martha. I've already seen them all though cuz I bought the DVD.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
Quote by Your_Dad
Im in america, and over here we're still on the third to last episode of the season with Martha. I've already seen them all though cuz I bought the DVD.

Americans actually like it?

But yep it seems pretty crap imo.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I think the fact that they've written Rose back into the storyline when she was supposedly completely inaccessible to the Doctor says it all about their faith in Catherine Tate.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Rose is messing with reality again

You'd think after the Cyberman/Dalek thing she would've learned but no. Oh well. Wouldn't be much of a TV Show if she did.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
agreed.

Rose>Marta>Rock>Tate

Martha>All

The episode was alright, Catherine Tate ain't that bad, but she ain't great...
I love Doctor Who.

And to be honest, Catherine Tate was rather good. What's up with Rose though, someone please explain?!
I prefer Torchwood, just for the Jack/Ianto. Tennant creeps me out a little, and I'm not a Catherine Tate fan.
Happy, lost and still unaware.
Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Fender '72 Telecaster Deluxe & Epiphone ES-335 "Dot"
Laney VC15 + Ibanez TS808

I Don't Play Metal.
Quote by mulletman500
I love Doctor Who.

And to be honest, Catherine Tate was rather good. What's up with Rose though, someone please explain?!

I reckon she was coming over from the same dimsnion as the cybermen were season before last, like she found a way to cross over.

And what the hell was up wqith the fatty blob things? I would have been much more threatened by them if the damn things weren't so cute!!!

But Torchwood isn't a patch on Doctor Who! It's poorly acted (although I have to agree I like Jack, Ianto and Gwen - thankfully the others died though ) and the storylines are boring. And they try and make it 'for adults' by randomly adding in bits of sex and violence.

Quote by Bennetts_strat
I reckon she was coming over from the same dimsnion as the cybermen were season before last, like she found a way to cross over.

And what the hell was up wqith the fatty blob things? I would have been much more threatened by them if the damn things weren't so cute!!!

Yeah, the way she faded out was like when the Doctor saw her in Norway. But I want her back so much.

The aliens were cute, but like he said, they're just innocent kids. They'll come back later and be evil though, like evolve into evil Ood.
Quote by mulletman500
But Torchwood isn't a patch on Doctor Who! It's poorly acted (although I have to agree I like Jack, Ianto and Gwen - thankfully the others died though ) and the storylines are boring. And they try and make it 'for adults' by randomly adding in bits of sex and violence.

It did disturb me a bit with all the sex and violence...but its still good. Although I still prefer Docter Who.
I hated the last season of doctor Who (didn't like Torchwood either) so I'm probably not gonna bother with this.

Quote by Your_Dad

you can watch them right after they are shown in the UK on the internet usually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Apr 5, 2008,
I think the storyline was dumb with this episode no monsters, no funny bits and no "sciencey" bit i think this episode was just filling for the bit where we saw rose.
As an opener (seeing as it has to be written by RTD) it was okay. Next episode the series actually starts.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I can only see Catherine Tate as a comedy character, I can't take her seriously. Shame really, I liked Martha as the assistant.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Quote by craggis19
I can only see Catherine Tate as a comedy character, I can't take her seriously. Shame really, I liked Martha as the assistant.

Yes/No.

Tate was very irritating, but Martha was a helpless fool throughout the entire series. I much prefered Rose over her successors.

I hope I spelt that right...
I'm going to create the procrastination club, just later...
only saw the last 15 mins. it was alright, i hope it ends up with loads of companions(like when there was adric, nyssa and tegan)
now extra flamey
Quote by Minkaro
Oh come on!

You know as well as I do that Chris Rock would be THE greatest Dr. Who companion ever.

"Mothafuckin' Daleks? Give a nigga a break!"*

*Not my words, Chris Rock's words.

Anyway, I watch the episode, thought it was alright, but what's up with Billie Piper disappearing like that?

And isn't The Doctor's daughter meant to be in one of the episodes?
Funny words.
Quote by Ikey
only saw the last 15 mins. it was alright, i hope it ends up with loads of companions(like when there was adric, nyssa and tegan)

It is, that's one of the few things confirmed I think. Rose, Martha and Donna all in one episode.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Minkaro
Oh come on!

You know as well as I do that Chris Rock would be THE greatest Dr. Who companion ever.

He'd just spend the entire time telling the doctor how much he hates black aliens.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by Ikey

I don't watch Dr. Who, but I came in this thread to see iif anyone would mention Tegan, and you did.
Tegan off Dr. Who is where my Dad got my name.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.