I was thunkin, and I thunk/think about this quite a bit. Lets say I lose my right hand, I'm right handed to. I couldn't play banjo anymore but I could play guitar. I could play an oud and the like too. I'd also rather be deaf then blind. I could still read and communicate deaf. Blind i'd be all fumbly and mad. I'm already an old soul. So I'd be all crotchety. Which handicap do you think is the least inhibiting? Did that make sense? I think it did.
tourettes might be kinda fun
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
black.
/thread.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
A golf handicap.

maybe to feel no pain
but it has a lot of disadvantages too
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by ThePeacefrog
Lets say I lose my right hand, I'm right handed to. I couldn't play banjo anymore but I could play guitar. I could play an oud and the like too.

Unless you were the master of tapping, i don't think you'd be able to play guitar with only one hand.
Being deaf and blind would be very bad too.

Ps. What's an oud?

EDIT: wait what i read that wrong, being unable to smell would possible be the least. Or taste.
Quote by metaldud536
The banjo is played similar to the guitar. How can you still play guitar if you cant play banjo after losing a hand?

Its not at all similar. You need your right hand to and your thumb, index and middle finger to be constantly moving.
Quote by turtlemcdoogle

Quote by Toast1337

maybe to feel no pain
but it has a lot of disadvantages too

Yeah, both would be the least inhibiting physically.
Quote by turtlemcdoogle

You like it
best handicap?
is their one?

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
not being able to taste would be awesome. i mean really, think of all the "good for you" stuff you don't eat just because it doesn't taste good.
plus you'd totally pwn at taking shots/spicy food contests.
"thunk"
Anyways, if it was between see and hear for me, I would rather be deaf

EDIT: ^Hell yeah