okay, well its been since like a week since i've been on here. and today i get on and the i was reading the front page of UG. and then all of a sudden i hear a little beep noise.

so i think nothing of it and i was like oh well then it happened again... and again. i soon discovered it was the stupid ad they have at the top of UG.

so im thinking we should petition to get rid of that ad. cause i may just go insane.
Happiness is like peeing your pants

everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth
lolwut?

edit: no ads=no UG
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
theres an advertisment report section, but this has been reported probably dozens if not hundreds of times, they just dont care
yeah but that ad is getting very obnoxious. I still don't understand how ads like that are the best that e-advertisers can come up with.
I mean they spend a whole bunch of money for those ad spots, and the best thing they can come up with is "You're the 1,000,000th vizit0r, Clix here & get yer fr33 ringtonez!"
Quote by BluesLP1990
yeah but that ad is getting very obnoxious. I still don't understand how ads like that are the best that e-advertisers can come up with.
I mean they spend a whole bunch of money for those ad spots, and the best thing they can come up with is "You're the 1,000,000th vizit0r, Clix here & get yer fr33 ringtonez!"

yea, seriously. is anyone that much of a dumbass to click on it?
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
well their job is complete the ad got your attention that is all they are concerned with
Quote by mafman719
well their job is complete the ad got your attention that is all they are concerned with

actually no because all it says is congratulations. thus their product is not being advertised efficiently
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Lol, I looked all about the room for something that might be beeping until I realized it was that ad.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by thejester
actually no because all it says is congratulations. thus their product is not being advertised efficiently

wat a waste of money.
UG's condensed package of adrenaline

i am not liable for anything stated above
▼ but he is ▼
I thought there was something wrong with my computer when I heard that beeping the first time. I was scared it was going to blow up; it sounds just like a windows alert sound!
Quote by mh400nt
Me too man, I cant remember ever actually laughing out loud for ages due to the internet, omegasus is just....hes just awesome

Quote by Smokey Amp
I'm pretty sure guys don't get breast cancer.