I am selling one of my amps to have enough moeny for a new amplifier but i need a little help
I know how to bias an amp and such
and how to replace tubes
i just dont have the equipment to bias
can i please have some help with this
Depends what tube amp you get. Not all Tube amps need to be biased. Fixed Bias means you NEED to have the amp rebiased, and cathode bias means you DONT need to rebias it.

If you pick an amp that does need to rebiased, it's best to let a proffesional do it. Should cost about from $10 to $25, according to my friend. He got his biased for $15