I went insane a few minutes ago... I recorded it too!

Go on my profile and listen to "Delirium"

A F**** Crazy Thrash Shred Metal Instrumental!

Please comment on anything aboot it!
Sweet dude! I loved that man! NICE! Hey, would you consider writing a metal song with me? I record pretty good quality stuff with Audacity. just reply back with your answer.
Your speed is very impressive but you kept hitting these irksome sourish notes, and you ended a fair amount of your phrases on these sour notes with intensified it. It seemed a little hit or miss but you went insane on the guitar and I guess that's to be expected xD I've done the same thing.

Anyway, work on finding really good notes to end your phrases on.
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Disturbed756
Sweet dude! I loved that man! NICE! Hey, would you consider writing a metal song with me? I record pretty good quality stuff with Audacity. just reply back with your answer.

Yeah Sure why not. erm... got msn?
Quote by meanmrmustad
Yeah Sure why not. erm... got msn?

Nah, I have AIM, but I'll make a MSN, it'll probably be FreakingOut99. What's yours?
You've got some good energy going in this little ditty, which could be made into something quite good. Sounded extremely metallica-esque.

To be frank, your fast playing could be improved some. You have some sort of speed on you but you're trying to play faster than you're able to. Clean before quick, if you know what I mean.

Try and nail the speeds that are within your reach and then extend yourself. Don't throw your fingers across the fretboard and open fire with the right hand, because the results can be unclean and out of tune.

I'd like to see what you'll be capable of with a bit of practice mate.

Crit back if you're up for it:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955052
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"