well how the hell else are they supposed to market it? "buy this guitar, it is cool!"? no, "buy this guitar, it also works as a dildo!" is SO much more marketable...DUH.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
What can I say... It's a women's guitar

(In a good way!)
C4C
Please check out some of my original music and leave me a comment @ SoundCloud
(or in my profile!)

Progressive|Thrash|Math|Metal
I have one. It's my favorite guitar I've ever had. Reliable, great tone, and it doubles as a great phallic symbol. What could be better?
Quote by FollowtheReaper
I have one. It's my favorite guitar I've ever had. Reliable, great tone, and it doubles as a great phallic symbol. What could be better?

+1, I have one as well. best guitar I've ever played.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
i played the ic700 the other day and i LOVED it, but that penis piece is really wierd lol and unnessacary, thats not the point though, the guita plays great and feels amazing
Fallen Into the Abyss of indignity, Doubt Does Not exist Or Dome Into Being Ignominious and Pale
Quote by Nekrofagist
the guita plays great and feels amazing

I rest my case.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Quote by Nekrofagist
i played the ic700 the other day and i LOVED it, but that penis piece is really wierd lol and unnessacary, thats not the point though, the guita plays great and feels amazing

Without looking at your profile, I will ask if you are a guy or a girl.

Can't say I've ever played an Iceman, though I've heard a lot of good things about them.
I read "Ibanez Icecream"
That's so much more fun
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
It's an Ibanez, of course it looks like a penis.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too