At the moment me and the drummer are practicing every week alone because of a seeming lack bassists. Any bassists, keyboardists or singers looking for a band? I suppose Alt. Rock would be a good starting point for a genre name but with a load of other influences. I know it's a long shot asking on here but we need members pretty badly . Under 18 would be a lot easier.

Anyone?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Genius. Would you be able to make it to Denton on Saturday/s?
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Fair enough.

Any other Manchester musicians on here?
I'm in mancs for half the year. Bassist and (bad) vocalist fraid my tastes run to either the heavier side of things or the lighter side (metal/prog and jazz) tho. And please excuse my ignorance, but where is Denton?
It's in Tameside. Google map it?
Problem is if we still practiced there we'd all need to be under 18 (youth center) or look it.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
It's in Tameside. Google map it?
Problem is if we still practiced there we'd all need to be under 18 (youth center) or look it.

Ah, fair enough, i'll never manage to look under 18, and living in universityville i don't think i could really get out there with my gear anyway. Sorry.
Seriously, anyone interested?
Ayeeeeee
Quote by XGhacker
1) OMG THE LEAD SINGER OF IRON MAIDEN RAPES HIS SON!!!
Bruce Dick-in-son