Epiphone Les Paul, loaded with an EMG 81/85 combo. Comes with a hardshell case. Lets say 350.

ESP LTD F-200, has an EMG 81 in the bridge. The neck pickup doesnt work, and it probably needs a set up, I think last time I set it up I had it tuned to B standard. Lets say 200

Crybaby from Hell-Just has some scratches on the bottom plate. Has the tone adjustment knobs. Lets say 90.

Boss Metal Zone-Just used. Works fine. Lets say 50.

All reasonable offers will be considered, everything is negotiable. I'm located in Norwalk, CT. As for the guitars, I'd prefer those to be local pickup or something, since I have no idea how the hell I would ship a guitar. Trades are cool, I need a 7 string, and a new amp, but just offer up, I will consider it.

Oh, yeah, pics would be nice, huh?

http://s249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/jimmytheripper/
Last edited by JimmyTheRipper at Apr 5, 2008,
prices would be nice.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
how much for the crybaby? is it any good?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
First post is edited with prices. Everything is negotiable of course. The crybaby is awesome, I just have no need for a wah (I don't use it in any of my band's songs), and if I do need one, I have a Boss GT-3 to take care of that for me.
I will consider it. I would definitely do it if you were local, since I have no idea how to ship a guitar. If anyone could instruct me on that, that'd be great, but like I said, I'll think about it bro, I'm tired of EMG's. Lol.
ALright sweet. I could always put my blackout's in them. To ship a guitar, you just need a box to put it in. Bubble wrap it, and put packing peanuts in it.. To find a box for a guitar, your best bet is to go to a guitar shop and ask for a shipping box. If not, fedex or ups will most likely have one..
Someone locally just offered 400 for the les paul, so if someone wants it, they'll have to beat that.

Oh, thats assuming it actually falls through.
hey dude, i can offer you a SICK seven string for the F-200. A Schecter A-7 Avenger. I put all new upgraded electronics in, including Dimarzio pickups. It's got mahogany body and maple neck w/ rosewood board. let me know man. pm me.
i'm pretty interested in the ltd, would you by chance take a rocktron zombie, line 6 crunchtone and some cash..like somewhere around $100 plus shipping by any chance?
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
alright man, thats cool, i just thought i'd offer
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
would u mind posting pics of epi lp?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Massively massive bump. Again, the LP is sold, everything else is still here. I'm also interested in a Zune if anyone has one, and a Line 6 Ux2 or anything similar.
I have a Zune and I'm interested in the LTD.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
It's a 30 gig from the first generation
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Would you be willing to add cash on top of that? Average price I'm finding for that model is around 120 USD.
Yeah, how much are you looking for? It's gonna take me 50 bucks to get the guitar checked out and tuned, and it looks like I might have to get a new neck pickup too

Jeff

Upon really thinking about it, I'm gonna have to pass.I have over 500 gigs of music, so I'm really going to need a larger capacity Zune than that. Sorry if I got your hopes up dude.