A lot of you will have hard of this game that mcdonalds does annually. Well anyway, I'm kind of half shocked and half surprised, because according to the official mcdonalds website I have two of the rare mcdonalds stickers, the rarest ones out for a holiday and a mini cooper. I have been to mcdonalds twice this year.

Am I just incredibly lucky or wtf?!
Quote by SG_dave
give them me i have the other two i do believe... give them me

Mine!

Seriously, at this rate, I'm gonna be going on a free holiday in a free mini cooper 0_o
Pics.

edit: did you actually win anything?
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
im not even gonna say it....

ok i will.
pics or it didnt happen XD
Quote by Chikitty_China
Pics.

edit: did you actually win anything?

I'm trying to get pics but my camera phone is too blurry, you can't make out the writing. Smells like BS I know, you just gotta trust me I guess

And I haven't won anything just yet because I need to get the easy ones. But that just requires a two week mcdonalds binge =P
i bet it's bull ****

and this it really apply's: pics or it didn't happen.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by michal23
I'm trying to get pics but my camera phone is too blurry, you can't make out the writing. Smells like BS I know, you just gotta trust me I guess

And I haven't won anything just yet because I need to get the easy ones. But that just requires a two week mcdonalds binge =P

As you scour over google images
XD
apologies if its not bs...
Quote by will123456789
i bet it's bull ****

and this it really apply's: pics or it didn't happen.

I know I have no other way of taking pics D=

I'm really sad because I know nobody is gonna believe me. But I wouldn't believe myself either.

clever way of ending the thread there
i still want pics.

blurry ones will do
XD
Quote by michal23

that's the whole point of the marketing scam, to get gullible gits like you to get addicted spend loads of money, dnt win a car= profit for mcdonalds.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

f*** man go for it! its worth the greasy skin and destroyed liver

pics or it didnt happen, sorry had to say it

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Quote by will123456789
that's the whole point of the marketing scam, to get gullible gits like you to get addicted spend loads of money, dnt win a car= profit for mcdonalds.

Calm down dude...

I don't plan on spending breakfast, lunch and dinner in mcdonalds

To be honest I will probably just sell these if possible as I don't actually see myself winning anything. But if I do...
Just buy the McDonalds anyway, even if you don't eat it you're getting a mini and a holiday cheap! I don't really understand how this all works but I think that's right.
Okay guys this is the picture of the first one, and you'll see what I mean by blurry but what the hell.

It's supposed to say Trafalgar square

EDIT: Second picture:

It's supposed to say Piccadilly

EDIT #2: You really can't make out the writing. Sorry guys =[
apologies XD
so do you win or what?
i thought you just had to get that one?
orrrr do you have to get a monopoly?
Quote by Lamby-92
apologies XD
so do you win or what?
i thought you just had to get that one?
orrrr do you have to get a monopoly?

I have to get all the one's of the same colour, but it works that one is really rare while the other ones are really common so that you get the common ones and think you're really close to winning.
ohhh ok
well good luck
if you have a heart attack ill have them ok
XD
Quote by michal23
Okay guys this is the picture of the first one, and you'll see what I mean by blurry but what the hell.

It's supposed to say Trafalgar square

EDIT: Second picture:

It's supposed to say Piccadilly

EDIT #2: You really can't make out the writing. Sorry guys =[

pft i got piccadilly doubt it's that rare tbh if it is, well i'm off for a big mac
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
I work at McDonalds, it's all a scam designed to get you to buy their food. If there's 16 minis to be won then they only print 16 of the last on in the set. In reality they don't even print that many.
Last edited by bartdevil_metal at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I work at McDonalds, it's all a scam designed to get you to buy their food. If there's 16 minis to be won then they only print 16 of the last on in the set. In reality they don't even print that any.

If only we got loyalty to ones job like this in London.
Retake the pictures in brighter conditions. You'll most likely get less blur.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Let's see.

Say if you need BOTH Park Place and Boardwalk to win a prize, let's say, the Mini Cooper, Mcdonalds will print a ton of Park Place, and a few, if any, Boardwalks.

You don't win.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Let's see.

Say if you need BOTH Park Place and Boardwalk to win a prize, let's say, the Mini Cooper.

Mcdonalds will print a ton of Park Place, and a few, if any, boardwalks.

You don't win.

But I have the equivalent of the boardwalks! So I just need a park place and I've won. But like I said earlier, I have found two conflicting sites =[
Quote by Toast1337
no..

Oh well. But I'm keeping them. Because knowing me I'll throw them away and then find out that they were in fact the rare ones. Oh well it was worth the hype xD
well kebab my ass, but this is a very pointless thread

mcdonalds kills fat people - thats good

im all for scrabble.
McDonald's has a pretty good tactic for that monopoly program. for every prize you need 3 game pieces right? Well they print millions of the first two and only one of the last one. So loads of people have the first two and feel like they've "almost got it" Then they keep buying supersized food to get more.

Statistically, the odds of getting that last piece are next to nil.
Quote by milfeh
not at all. i clicked the link without reading the rest of your post and instantly thought:

true story.

Indeed

Surely the rarity of the sticker depends on the most expensive spaces in the game? Which would be dark blue and green.

/Monopoly nerd
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I stole whole boxes of boxes (lol) to check out the stickers. I could always find 2 out of the 3 for everything. Not surprising, but still, it's disheartening.
when i was younger, i had boardwalk and park place, but lost one of them by the time i got the other

i was only like seven, but I could've been set for life!