I have a Epiphone valve Standard, Which is the bigger brother fo the jalve junior. I also own the Junior which i has been popular to modify. I Have don a few to mine as well. I was wondering if anyone would be able to take a look at this schematic and tell me how i can eliminate the DSP(effects) between the preamp and the power stage and make the pre amp go directly to the power amp. The effects arent that great and the button that turns them off is broken so they are stuck on! Also if anyoen knows and forums/ websites that have modifications for this amp, that would be great!
Thanks.
Amps:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
Epiphone Valve Standard
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 st-100
Guitars:
Greco 1980 LP black beauty 3 pickup, emg 81TW, 81, 85
Univox les paul
Custom Stratocaster replica, emg 81 and 2 emg SA
Johnson Stratocaster
I'm assuming you would just cut the trace that leads to the DSP between the DSP in and pre out sections, and likewise at the out section, and jumper it, unless my memory serves me right and the EQ is in that section also? D'you want the EQ?
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
I was trying to do that but i cannot tell where the dsp begins and ends. I can get the schematics on here, its to big. im gonna try to get it hosted somewere else.
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Standard
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 st-100
Guitars:
Univox les paul
Johnson Stratocaster
And if im reading it correctly the eq is seperate from the dsp, but i could be mistaking.
Amps:
Epiphone Valve Standard
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 st-100
Guitars:
Univox les paul
Johnson Stratocaster