So i bought a cry baby a month ago, and wanted to re-record this classic using it, cause the one i had before was didnt have the wah on the solo
i recorded the song in STANDARD and then used audacity to change the pitch, so maybe it`ll sound weird...

Tell me what you think

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=447924&songID=5382952
Sounded awesome man. A lot better than mine sounded when I tried to record it.
Great playing. I think you shouldn't use as much wah - it seemed kind of overpowering during the solo. So just don't step down as far and it will sound ever better. Good job
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
i liked it.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
cool, guitar vocals? ghetto man, 9/10
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
wow, that was simply amazing, I was afraid at first cause noone can sing like Axl Rose, but the guitar cover for him was amazing, this was one of the best covers I've heard, great job man
Simply stunning. An Awesome cover, I really loved everything about it. Your little flair, and your use of harmonics at certain points kept things uber interesting. Solo sounds ****ing GREAT. I really salute your guitar playing, 10/10. Seriously.

Crit any of my recent stuff?
Quote by black-sabbath
Great playing. I think you shouldn't use as much wah - it seemed kind of overpowering during the solo. So just don't step down as far and it will sound ever better. Good job

Yeah that happens a lot to me, thanks for the advice!
Loved it! ill put a cover up soon!
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .
that was really nice..your tone was great sounded almost identical to the original! playin was really good too. I actually thought the overuse of the wah sounded good it gave it more feeling and made it sound more like your own than just another cover..can ya crit mine too man? its in my profile..any crits are welcome good or bad
Quote by eltyr18
wow, that was simply amazing, I was afraid at first cause noone can sing like Axl Rose, but the guitar cover for him was amazing, this was one of the best covers I've heard, great job man

Ive got a recording of the tune my cousin did (15 years old at the time) with his band and he sounds alot like Axl. Its a live recording, done during my sons birthday party, Ill post it. Guitars are not as nice as Mr. NunoSlashes, but for a bunch of kids messing around its not bad.

NunoSlash, you need to sing !!!!! Take your stuff to the next level. You can do it. Hell I sound like **** and I sing on my stuff !!!!!! You can do it !!!!
I thought you put some feelin into some of those notes!nice playing...you came very close to nailing the wah part 9/10
One word - nice....not easy to get close to the master Slash

Ive been trying to nail 'Estranged' but its really tough for me - the last solo where it gets really fast...great song
-----------------------------------------------------------

Guitar: Fender Strat ; Fav Band: Radiohead

Riffoff.com - upload guitar covers, solos and tutorials

pretty nice man.

a couple misbends, and you got a little bit crazy with the wah, but it was very well played.

9/10.
nice job.
wow soooo cool i like the way u played the vocals on the guitar sooooooo cool
That sounds amazing, just like it. Great job. It's actually perfect, I can't fault it. I love when people play vocals on guitar like that, and you nailed it great. Love it