If so, spill it. (especially if you think something's particularly helpful.)
Wanderlei war wagon.
Well, my warm-ups double as a practice regiment I suppose. I have a few speed picking/sweep picking runs I do when I first pick up the guitar in the morning. Besides that just some solo stuff that I've been practicing and trying to get down. Nothing too crazy though.
My shredding attracts small birds….

Love
Zelda?
not really, unless i'm practicing a song that i'm spose to play at a jam I usually just do a few warm-ups then just improvise and play some songs.
*regime

I generally spend half an hour or so warming up, then practice a specific thing for 20 mins, put the guitar down for 5-10 mins, then practice something else for 20 mins etc. It's better to focus on things for short periods of time than to slog away for hours on end with no breaks.
Actually, I think it's regimen.

but I've never really done anything besides figure out songs and jam, and I was wondering if I was missing out on something.
Wanderlei war wagon.
Warm up;

Steve Vais 10 hour workout - first 7 figures atleast.

Sweep licks, alternative picking licks, tapping licks.

Some songs I know

Silent Night, Bodom Night (wich I am learning right now)

The last two are to be replaced by;

Song/Songs I know

and learning my own stuff/others stuff

I have to do it this way now, since my life is getting more busy with education and all the healthy stuff, that I can't afford to noodle randomly around that much more
Ibanez s540 with gold Schaller bridge and OMGGOLD hardware

Ibanez RGR320 with Lo-Edge Pro bridge and scalloped fretboard

Lee Jackson XLSC - 500

Roland Microcube

Dunlop Jazz III black
Quote by Cobalt Blue
not really, unless i'm practicing a song that i'm spose to play at a jam I usually just do a few warm-ups then just improvise and play some songs.

I like doing that sort of thing too. I try to keep my scales and arpeggios relatively fresh, but I don't think that mindlessly playing up and down scales does too much. However you warm up, actively engage with the music and stay focused, try not to end up playing scales while half sleeping. If I just play scales like that, I find myself using that kind of phrasing (simple scales played fast) when I jam as a kind of crutch when run out of things to play.
Standard Fender Telecaster
Fender Blues Jr
Ibz10