Poll: Do you own a cell phone?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you own a cell phone?
yes
43 75%
no
14 25%
Voters: 57.
it seems like everyone has a phone. i was at my friends house and i noticed his 5 year old sister had a blackberry. i just wanted to see how many people in UG have a cell phone.
Quote by RyanGillam
You got to admire people that share their problems over the internet.

Quote by Våd Hamster
....You need a girlfriend whose name doesn't end in .jpg >_>
$50 LG mobile. Pay and talk. Nothing fancy.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Sone Ericsson K800i.. had it for like 2 years i think... or maybe 1? well either way ive had it for a long time..
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by joeyc
it seems like everyone has a phone. i was at my friends house and i noticed his 5 year old sister had a blackberry. i just wanted to see how many people in UG have a cell phone.

no

do i fail?
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
£80 sony ericsson, pay as you go - costs me a mint

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
Kool, I don't have a phone.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I've got an iPhone.

No my parents dont pay for it...
2008 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Dean ML Select
Customized Schecter Omen-6
Taylor 214e
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960 cab
Cube 15
Vox Wah
Blues Driver BD-2

Quote by Chordzzz
can you fuсk it?

Quote by nebiru
Oh I will find a way.
I have one of those new Samsung phones with a phone on one side and a music player on the other... you know, from the Beyonce commercial? haha.

I love it though, and I have a sweet corporate contract, so it's pretty easy on the pocket.
Electrolytes Smell Like Semen...
blackberry pearl and samsung m620 (beyonce 2 sided phone)

BTW- First post since i got un banned
Hum I just got some simple ****ty phone, but I really don't care about it though, most of the time it's off. I only use it when I need it.
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Nope, don't have one. Don't really want one either, 'cause then people would bug me all the time. *cough girlfriend cough*