Hello guys seeing that im always wasting my time in the pit I finally need help on picking out a guitar. You see i play through a crappy squire and need a new guitar.

Can anyone suggest me a guitar? Im interested in a guitar with a strat like fretboard feeling. Im interested in metal but mostly blues. any guitar that can play both wonderfully? Id also like a guitar with a trem system. maybe a high end strat that can be modified. if possible a list of pickups to install. any help would be appreciated.
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
Ibanez would be good. What's your budget?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
oh, as much as i hate them................. Les Pauls ........... they are pretty versatile guitars.... u can play almost anything with em.... but thinking of it, u can play almost anything with any guitar, u just need the right effects and amp............
Ibanez S Series !!!!!!!!!!(not 2xxx Series!!!!)
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Ibanez S Series.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
thanks guys are these Ibanez S series guitar high end great guitars? my budget would probably be $1,500. what kinda trem system do they come with and pickups? can someone link me to a few of these guitars
RAW ROCK KILLS!- ShowBread
Hello, My name is Armando and im your bunny
i would go with an epi SG...trust epi is just as good as gibson in the SG department...srry bout breakin the ibanez chain lol
Quote by GmacD
Chicken and waffles motha F*cka

Quote by Joey Radical
Just be a man and **** your mom.
Gretsch is perfect for blues
but as far as metal goes i'd recommend another guitars cuz those genres don't go together
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
ok TS, for the Ibanez S series, I think the 2320 Prestige (don't know the numbers, but yeah, something like that:P) is in that price range. You'd need a pickup change because the stock pickups aren't that good, but with the rest of the guitar is fabulous. The trem is near impossible to knock out of tune (I've tried), it's light, pretty fast neck, etc. Like I said though, you'd need a pickup change to do blues with it, but it's definitely doable. You could also check out some custom shops, Carvin comes to mind. Great guitar, made to your specs. Hope that helps
Current Rig:
Gibson Firebird Studio
Limited Edition Schecter 35th Anniversary C-1
Schecter Jeff Loomis Signature 7 FR
Ashdown Fallen Angel
Custom 7 Firebird from Ignition Custom Guitars (check them out)
ESP Phoenix