I have a Line 6 120w combo and it doesnt do the job for my band. I was wondering since i do not have a bassist in my band if i could use the line out to plug into a bass cab, I was looking into an Ashdown MAG 410t, because i dont have the money to get a mesa cab with good low end. Also is there any way to make it so that the Line 6's speakers are not muted while using the line out? Since i use a lot of distortion will that affect the bass amp?
New t00b combo

/Stereotypical Answer
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
You could split the signal and run to another amp. But line out and effects loop out isnt enough to run a cab. I have a chorus pedal in my FX loop with 2 outputs I run the wet mix back to the amp and run the other lead to a stomp box and run it to the FX loop in on a bass amp with a bad preamp. Need the stomp box to give volume control. But your still going to need an amp.
New t00b combo
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
go to Saudi Arabia and steal all their oil and make a **** load of profit then you'll have plenty of money
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.