yes. do you mean, like, watching it with a love interest? yes. i think it's perfect. especially if she's never seen it. if anything, she'll at least like the cool animations.
I really like this movie too, but I don't think it'd be a good date movie.
Quote by PinkIsCool
Yes, but it's a FACT that most metal artists have more musicainship and technical skill than pretty much all rappers.
Quote by pinkertown
I really like this movie too, but I don't think it'd be a good date movie.

Really? I think it would be great to share with a chick.
Quote by Arthur Curry
actually. i take my first statement back, because it really depends on the girl.

Well if she's creative, artsy, or doesn't mind thinking a little, I'm sure it would be a good choice.

If she's a typical ditsy girl, then yeah, she'll get bored.
Quote by Archaon
Well if she's creative, artsy, or doesn't mind thinking a little, I'm sure it would be a good choice.

+1 exactly.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Archaon

Well you realize not all or even not most girls are ditsy right? I mean that is just a stereotype put on by people, kind of like most guys aren't jocks.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Basically the movie has to be less interesting than the girl. Otherwise she'll be trying to get down to it and you'll be like, 'piss off, it's getting to a really good part'.
Quote by tayroar
Well you realize not all or even not most girls are ditsy right? I mean that is just a stereotype put on by people, kind of like most guys aren't jocks.

I call bullshit. Everyguy I know, even those on the pit are superjocks in my dreams. We walk around with huge muscles and push around those annoying basketball players.

On topic, I have no idea, never seen it... but from the "summary" I read... I'd say what everybody else is saying... depends on the girl but if she gets bored... put her to work... "sammich anyone?"
Quote by tayroar

Typical ditsy girl, as opposed to typical girl in which I assume is ditsy.