Guitar One?
Not Rolling Stone please.
Any other guitar magazines?

in b4 playboy
Guitar Player
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
LOLZ PLAYBOY!!one!

seriously, i use Guitar World even though it's more directed to metal guitar nowadays
Gotta go with Andy Aledort and the crew from Guitar World... Especially that Alexis... man, can she drink.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
How much do you guys pay for like a year subscription to guitar world?
Would you like a guitar magazine with terrible writing and Zakk Wylde featured on the cover every other month (not to mention the same Dimebag lesson over and over again)?

If so, subscribe to Guitar World.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
even if most of the music in the magazine is rubbish, i dont mind rolling stone. some of the current events and politics articles are pretty good.
didnt guitar one get bought out by guitar world and now their one ???
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
Quote by terrencemaddox
Would you like a guitar magazine with terrible writing and Zakk Wylde featured on the cover every other month (not to mention the same Dimebag lesson over and over again)?

If so, subscribe to Guitar World.

haha +1

TS, just scan through the magazines at the store before you buy them.
If you just mean music mags in general, and not specifically guitarist ones, I suggest Paste. Me likes.

edit: saw now it was guitar mags you wanted. oh noes! Well, on that tip, I think Acoustic Guitar mag is alright. Decent articles. I kinda dislike Guitar World and the like. You can just look up tabs on this site, you know?
Last edited by Straplocks at Apr 5, 2008,
G1 doesn't exist anymore. Guitar World is by far the best guitar magazine.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
rolling stone isn't a guitar magazine in the first place. Guitar world is good if you like hearing about guitarists and reading interviews, guitar one doesn't exist anymore, if you're looking for guitar lessons get guitar player magazine.
Guitar Player, all the way. The articles are well written. The lessons don't tend to be full songs so much, but they're usually useful. Good gear reviews & stuff too.

Also, I started getting PC Magazine recently, and that's pretty interesting. Or a gaming magazine, if you're into that. Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM) or PC Gamer, depending if you're console or PC.

but yeah, Guitar Player.
1995 MIM Fender Strat
Breedlove AD25/SM Acoustic
Chandler Les Paul w/Duncan Alnico II-Pro & Pearly Gates
Little Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Crybaby
Vox AD50VT

Quote by CheeseMuffin909
Zakk Wylde.
He's like Elton John but with a guitar, more stylish clothes, and not gay.
Quote by dannay
even if most of the music in the magazine is rubbish, i dont mind rolling stone. some of the current events and politics articles are pretty good.

agreed.
If you can get them, Guitarist and Guitar Techniques are both great magazines. They're printed in the UK by Future Publishing, but I think you can subscribe to them from the US.