haha I woke up and heard a weird noise and it turns out my dad had left a song he and some friends recorded playing on his computer and my dog was singing/howling along to it.

I got the video camera and took a video of it from around the corner, you just gotta see his face when he finally notices me its to funny

Singing Dog
So that's what they do when they think noone's there.
Nice vid rapid :]
Quote by imdeth
Penises look much better than vaginas in my opinion. A vagina looks like an axe wound.
Quote by Jehuty
haha

That's fricking hilarious. Put it on Youtube or something, it could get like a million views.

I'm serial.

oh i have it on youtube as well haha

So that's what they do when they think noone's there.

HAHA it totally is
Quote by Jehuty
haha

That's fricking hilarious. Put it on Youtube or something, it could get like a million views.

I'm serial.

Oh my god you are a serial killer O.o?

anyways hahha he sings pretty good!.

you should really post it on youtube.
Looking for a new sig!
funny, my dog's name is boomer too, and he is also black/white with similar color on his face (more white, but same pattern pretty much)...

hes a pomeranian though, and probably a bit older (almost 11 now), but still ironic...

anyway funny video, I almost died laughing... when he saw the camera he had an "oh ****!" look on his face lol.
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
That's awesome. I can see that going on to become number 1 watched vid on YouTube or something. You know how silly things like that catch on and become huge?
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
cool, but weird..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

So sad
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by spiroth10
funny, my dog's name is boomer too, and he is also black/white with similar color on his face (more white, but same pattern pretty much)...

hes a pomeranian though, and probably a bit older (almost 11 now), but still ironic...

anyway funny video, I almost died laughing... when he saw the camera he had an "oh ****!" look on his face lol.

It's ironic?

I smell a new meme.
That was the funniest thing I've seen in a long time......! Nice one!

Reminds me of my dog. When I play bass, on certain notes she will bark and howl.
HAHA Im such a dumb**** I was expecting a dog literally singing?

It never clicked until i saw Boomer Howling, good video!
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Quote by 20cdndollars
It's ironic?

I smell a new meme.

yes i don't get how is it really ironic either....
My Spanish Hearts