Hey UG Community!

I'm a designer from New York City and I'm gathering information on the Gibson Les Paul for a current project. I just want to know how long you guys play your guitar daily. Any Information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much!
well i play 1-2 hours during school then 1-3hours sometimes more at home
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I have an Epi Les Paul, and I play for about 2-3 on a weekday, up to 8 on a weekend.
Quote by darkstar2466
Bigfoot.... The Abominable Snowman.... Chinese Democracy.... all stories, nothing more.

i have a Gibson les paul standard, and i constantly sits with it on my lap n play when im home so 2-5 hour a day atleast
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
Generally 1-2 hours but 3 is not completely out of the question either

Good luck with your project btw
Quote by ParsonsKid
Hey UG Community!

I'm a designer from New York City and I'm gathering information on the Gibson Les Paul for a current project. I just want to know how long you guys play your guitar daily. Any Information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

how is knowing how long we practice going to give you information about a Gibson Les Paul?

sorry I just dont follow you.
shred is gaudy music
^
unless hes trying to see if gibson les paul owners practice more/less than other guitar owners... not only do I see no logic behind that though, but I also find it would be fairly useless information regardless...
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Anywhere between 1 and 3 hours. I'll have days where I play the drums or keyboard more than guitar and I might only play for a half hour or so. Other days I might play all day...
My shredding attracts small birds….

Love
Zelda?
I should have been more specific. I'm doing a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of a Gibson Les Paul and knowing how often it is used and how much it endures is crucial. Thanks for the feedback.
Quote by ParsonsKid
I should have been more specific. I'm doing a Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of a Gibson Les Paul and knowing how often it is used and how much it endures is crucial. Thanks for the feedback.

Would it help if I told you the LP I use hasn't needed any repairs besides new strings for the 4 years I've owned it (and played almost daily)?
I've not the time nor cutting wit necessary to provide a catchy signature. *adjusts monocle*
I have a les paul studio that I play for about 1 hour per day on average over the last 5 years.