Pingis_Or_Death
Lol Wut Ang Clan
3,126 IQ
This is my first power metal/symphonic metal song. I made it after listening to some Wintersun, Finntroll and some other folk metal/power metal bands...Tell me what you think of it. Crit for crit as usual.
Attachments:
Powermetalthingy.zip
Chuck Berry > Buckcherry
Quote by larry jones
Those cookies look like used tampons.

Quote by Sleaze Disease

Sex me RIGHT NOW.

-----------------------------------------------
AAA
OUR GOD
[font="Franklin Gothic
Medium"]Thrash 'Til Death
vIsIbleNoIsE
The Asian-Viking Paradox
1,540 IQ
hell yea, this sounds like something i would really listen to. congratulations for composing what i think is one of the best metal songs in this forum.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Garb
1,776 IQ
Sort of repetitive in a way... I'd also like to know how you plan on bending the harpsichord note. =P

It sounded really good. I really liked 47-54's groove.

Good job man.
Pingis_Or_Death
Lol Wut Ang Clan
3,126 IQ
Quote by Garb
Sort of repetitive in a way... I'd also like to know how you plan on bending the harpsichord note. =P

It sounded really good. I really liked 47-54's groove.

Good job man.

Yeah it might be a bit repetitive, but I'm sure it'll be a lot less repetitive with a singer...
On bending the note...Have you ever heard of a keyboard? Most keyboards have pitch shifter thingys on them (don't know the exact term for them lol).
Chuck Berry > Buckcherry
Quote by larry jones
Those cookies look like used tampons.

Quote by Sleaze Disease

Sex me RIGHT NOW.

-----------------------------------------------
AAA
OUR GOD
[font="Franklin Gothic
Medium"]Thrash 'Til Death
Matt Chavie
aspiring breakdancer...
2,648 IQ
That would to me at least be a very impressive keys player. It was repetitive but wouldn't be with a singer. It was very metal, and I mean metal as in my idea of straight up metal, no twists. I'd show this to someone to explain metal in it's simplest form. If that's what you wanted to do you did a very good job. But personally I like variation and other stuff so 6.5/10.
Garb
1,776 IQ
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Yeah it might be a bit repetitive, but I'm sure it'll be a lot less repetitive with a singer...
On bending the note...Have you ever heard of a keyboard? Most keyboards have pitch shifter thingys on them (don't know the exact term for them lol).

Yeah. I thought of that as I was typing.. But I was too lazy to fix it. And, I agree, with a singer it wouldn't be noticeably repetitive.