... During daytime or at night?

I find it kind of weird, but I only like listening to Octavarium at night.

Am I the only one who likes to listen to different songs at different times of day?
I listen to different music depending more so on my mood more than what time of day it is
Quote by DarkEra97
I listen to different music depending more so on my mood more than what time of day it is

Same.
I have different play lists for times of day on my iPod.

Usually listen to Melodeath towards the evening, lighter metal and rock at night, thrash in the afternoon/morning, and anything upbeat such as pop, techno, metal. Whatever during the morning.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
have to agree with the mood thing over the day time thing
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Rock/Metal: Day
Jazz: Morning
Electronic: Night
Rap music: Anytime
Listening to what I want to: Priceless
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
i listen to hardcore metal 7:30 am till about 9:00 at night then its lighter stuff lol like pink floyd at 9 ^^
Quote by DarkEra97

same here

note: i like black metal when im angry
Songs and genres in daytime or night depends what kind of music i listen to

Rock: All day

Rap/Hip Hop: Maybe when Hell freezes over, thats the only time I listen to it.
Quote by F00tLawngShl0ng
Songs and genres in daytime or night depends what kind of music i listen to

Rock: All day

Rap/Hip Hop: Maybe when Hell freezes over, thats the only time I listen to it.

How valiant of you.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I can't handle the awesomeness of thrash metal first thing in the morning. sometimes i just want something a little lighter.

and there have been MANY times where I've fallen asleep listening to blonde redhead/radiohead/cocteau twins/zero 7....I just find some of there music so relaxing
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
diary of a madman by ozzy.
dring the verse randy doesnt play any tonics, it sounds really eery
because-the beatles
revolution 9-the beatles
at night.. they freak me out.
Quote by that_1_dude24
... During daytime or at night?

I find it kind of weird, but I only like listening to Octavarium at night.

Am I the only one who likes to listen to different songs at different times of day?

I fell asleep last night listening to Octavarium. I know what you mean, it's a great album at night. I can only enjoy Beatles songs on cool afternoons. I enjoy my Pantera, Metallica and early Megadeth on hot days. Later Megadeth, Incubus and Opeth are good for afternoons. Muse is good for the night time.
Jack Johnson in the morning, everything metal and night.

And that song Buffalo by Stump... it does not feel right.
All your base are belong to us.
I listen to classic stuff during the morning and afternoon and by evening and night it switches to newer stuff. And everything depends on my mood. At the Drive-In is the only band anymore that I can listen to no matter what kind of mood I'm in.
I listen to Todd Snider, and Outlaw Country stuff in the morning, around noon I'll put on my Beatles, then in the mid-late afternoon I like to listen to Coheed and Cambria, and from about 7-11 I listen to Thrice, or CoB depending on how metal I'm feeling, and then late at night I listen to Pink Floyd, Spiritualized, Muse, Sublime, and junk like that.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I don't think I have any pattern to listening to music.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I listen to certain music based on my mood, rather than time.

Like, if I'm sad, I'll probably listen to "Tears in Heaven" or something.
If I'm happy, maybe funk etc.
I listen to things I'm learning I make a playlist of songs I'm learning and play them as I goto sleep,sometimes this can be very non-relaxing but at least its quiet and I'm focused on the song,actualy helps me learn them faster by having nothing else but darkness and the song.

(Still don't get the physical playing but I don't have alot of problem with that more a memory thing,where I can't remember orders of things lol)
I cannot listen to aggressive music after eating large meals.

+1 for Octavarium.