I couldn't find a thread on them, so I made one.

What does everyone think of them?

Based off their new song, I have a feeling that "Ley Lines" won't be all that great. But I think "Counting Hallways To The Left" was an amazing album. I love the fact that they don't use the same riff more than twice in any song.
I downloaded Ley Lines and it actually is pretty good
but i cant compare it to there old cd cuz i havent listened to it.
saw these guys live.
THEY'RE AMAZING!

def buy ley lines and counting hallways to the left.

personally i think ley lines is more technical compared to their first album(counting hallways..)

still, Counting Hallways To The Left > Ley Lines
but i am starting to feel ley lines...
yup
i like counting hallways more than ley lines, but ley lines is pretty sweet.
Heard songs of their myspace, and I liked them. Downloaded the album and was kinda disappointed.
Nothing too interesting IMO.
Quote by free.of.filth.
Everytime I tried to see that band they cancelled, I don't like them anymore.

Yea the last time they played here was at the modified like 2 years ago. But I heard they are coming back pretty soon.
just recently got into these guys, i was actually thinking of posting a thread about them today.. but look here.. there already is one! haha. i have Ley Lines.. i like it. it reminds me a lot of Diskreet.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
don't fancy ley lines, but counting hallways was a pretty solid record.
rites of nothing.
Quote by xMetalJohnx
Yea the last time they played here was at the modified like 2 years ago. But I heard they are coming back pretty soon.

was that with Seventh Star?
Quote by free.of.filth.
was that with Seventh Star?

Yes sir.

This time they are coming with Carnifex and some band I can't remember at the moment. It's going to be sometime in mid May.
someone want to PM me a link to downloading counting hallways?
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by xMetalJohnx
Yes sir.

This time they are coming with Carnifex and some band I can't remember at the moment. It's going to be sometime in mid May.

I was gonna go to that, but this kid I don't really like needed a ride home from it, so I didn't go, haha.
Quote by free.of.filth.
I was gonna go to that, but this kid I don't really like needed a ride home from it, so I didn't go, haha.

Bad reason considering it was an awesome show.

On another note, the two other bands they are playing with are Conducting From The Grave and Arsonists Get All The Girls.
counting hallways to the left is damn good album.
Quote by ch715dallat
I made a thread a while back on them, "Denim on Denim Hate Crime" is my favorite song, i actually figured out the intro to it, which i played in drop C, and I don't even know what they play in, so yea, if anyone knows, please tell.
old thread is old, but i just rediscovered these guys. did not know joel, the old guitarist of KtD, is in this band.
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.