Sometimes i feel like i cant say whats on my mind in this forum because there are so many rules and ways to get reported, its really annoying. For instance the way you cant make vs threads and all that stuff. So i had this idea to make a thread that was just for doing stuff against the forum rules (the pear, etc.) so people could get it out of their system and not pollute the regular threads with ****. but before i do this i just want to check in with the mods to see if its ok so i dont get in trouble.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
That could be a good idea, except spamming generally isn't something that you can regulate
basically this thread you could do ANYTHING. it would be like the GTA of threads, Spamming, flaming, the pear, vs threads, annoying ass questions. I just need the yes or no from a staff member, again i dont want to get introuble. i
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
and when i say flaming i mean flaming anyone. mods included. mods are people too and they can be assholes too.
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????