First timer in this forum.
Anyways, I was at a local show last night and saw a really great ska band called Stop Drop and Skank. They were really energetic and upbeat in my opinion and the best part was that they were a ska band with variety. At one point they actually played the Arthur T.V. Show theme, it was hilarious to say the least.

Any good local ska bands in your area?
Quote by I_Pwn
No. There's no good ska bands anywhere.

Why the **** would you click on this thread just to say you hate ska? You're a retard and your band sux.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
Quote by Descendent-182
Why the **** would you click on this thread just to say you hate ska? You're a retard and your band sux.

"Hi, my name is Damian and I am probably black. I like listening to oldskool punk rawk and Blink-182. I write songs about drinking and my genitals"

If you actually browsed this forum, you would know I'm kidding. GTFO.
brnh.bandcamp.com
I've actually heard a few songs by Stop Drop And Skank before, and from what I can remember, I thoroughly enjoyed 'em.

And the best local ska band near me is Murphy's Kids . I prefer them to pretty much every other ska band out there.
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
No good local ska bands, really only two good ska bands around anymore in the universe: The Toasters and The Slackers. The Aquabats are now New Wave, and sound orgasmic, Skankin' Pickle is no more, and don't get me started on ska-punk, completely different stuff.
Quote by TheBusinessOiOi
They're no Fred Savage.

Learn how to spell ******.
lol ponx
Quote by GoonMcGoon
They're no GG Allen.
Quote by GoonMcGoon
Learn how to spell ******.
Lol irony
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Wut?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah so?

Mitch Clem is spelled right.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

/me has no idea what is going on
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Okay

sorry sir
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Yeah so?

Mitch Clem is spelled right.

I think what you meant to say was

WHITE POWER.
lol ponx
ummm

http://www.myspace.com/plan17

good local shtick there, and to whoever posted Royal City Riot, good tunes
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
twas me

yea i like them alot but ive only seen them once because they dont play enough all ages shows