Lately, my eyes have been strained most likely due to excess computer usage (2 hours a day). I have two computer classes one after the other in school, and each is an hour long. I'm sick of having watery eyes after school

Basically what I'm asking is, does anyone else suffer this, and is there anything that I can do to help my eyes during class? I don't need glasses, my eyesight is near perfect, but in the future, if this keeps up, they may not be as good.
There are a bunch of things you can do. every 10-15mins just look up and stare into the distance for a couple of minutes. You can try picking up a pen/pencil and staring at the tip of it while moving it back and forth from your eyes, or just let your eyes go right out of focus for a bit. Usually works for me
Quote by DarkEra97
There are a bunch of things you can do. every 10-15mins just look up and stare into the distance for a couple of minutes. You can try picking up a pen/pencil and staring at the tip of it while moving it back and forth from your eyes, or just let your eyes go right out of focus for a bit. Usually works for me

Thanks, I'll do that
i sometimes have problems, you'll want to adjust your screen to have a softer light and contrast.
My parents said i had strained eyes,they were wrong,turns out i need glasses
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
Get some glasses, i have starained eye mussel's and i need to do exercises to strenghten them, howevere i always lose my glasses, and theyre so expensive
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.