In 8th grade track last year, whenever we ran around the track for whatever workout it was (it was only on the track though...) I would hear the chorus to Creed - "Higher". Not quite sure why.

When I took the exams last trimester, I had Franz Ferdinand - "Do You Wanna" in my head... And I can't stand that song. I almost stabbed my exams.

So what about you guys? What song pops into your head during... whatever it is pitmonkeys do in their spare time. Feel free to clarify that as well.
Last edited by Msu_Man04 at Apr 5, 2008,
Do you mean what songs were actually playing or just songs that we heard in our heads? If its the latter, I usually hear the song I listened to right before I went to bed the night before.
Foo Fighters - The Pretenders is stuck in my head as I read this thread. No clue why.

>.>
Halloween-The Misfits
All the time, no matter what i'm doing, im humming it.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Right now it's "Old friend" by Warren Haynes and Derek Trucks. At one point this week, it was "Afternoon Delight" for no apparent reason.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
Pretty much whatever I was listening to before whatever the hell I was doing...

But I suppose the time that really sticks out was finals last year, I had a lot of Paul McCartney stuck in my head, "Back Seat of My Car", in particular.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
last year batter would run through my head whenever i was in english class...
Quote by RedDeath9
Divinecrossfire...

Epic post. Wish I could say more, but I don't know much about the subconscious and other psychological stuff.
When I'm making an entrance, I always hear "Down With the Sickness" in my head.

I'm just that badass.

Quote by nalyd
Foo Fighters - The Pretenders is stuck in my head as I read this thread. No clue why.

>.>

I woke up with that song in my head this morning.
Well if its like songs playin on the radio, everyday during lunch break this summer some1 would request the local country station to play the same song at the same time it got old, but if your askin what song is stuck in our head all the time its usually something off the new Iced Earth CD
Quote by nalyd

>.>

Becuase I am an avid Foo Fighters fan, and "The Pretender" snuck into you because of it.
Whenever I run I always seem to hear The Shortest Straw by metallica...ya
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by Msu_Man04
Becuase I am an avid Foo Fighters fan, and "The Pretender" snuck into you because of it.

:P Your sig.
I listen to panasonic youth by dillinger escape plan when brushing my teeth to rhythm really, needless to say my gums are bleeding when i spit.
I always hear OMD's Enola Gay when I go into uni (because OMD was all I listened to in uni at one time) and I also hear Rush when I go into my band's practice room.
It's the other way around for me, the songs I hear remind me of the things I do.

Synthesizer - Electric Six reminded me to do my homework.
The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria reminded me of someone.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
whenever i walk home, it's running on empty, by jackson browne
whenever i say goodbye to people i won't see for a long time, it's turn turn turn
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I constantly have underworld "Born Slippy" cause i love teh ravezorz
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by rocknrollstar
I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I THINK IM TURNING JAPANESE I REALLY THINK SO.

all the time.

hahahaha

You win this thread.