they dont work in my dvd player...how do you guys make them work?
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
put them in your computer
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
It's not a dvd, and you put 'em into your computer to watch 'em. lol.
Smart Real Estate Invenstor
alrite
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
The files on the Guitar World cd's (the ones you get with the magazine) are in MP4 format, and are designed to be watched on computer... There are specialty DVD's that Guitar World makes, like How to play Rock, or How to play metal, and those can be put into a dvd player... But the cd's are designed for computer.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.
Quote by therealtater
I cant get them to work on my computer! it made me mad so I stopped trying

Click start, run, browse, select the cd, and select AUTORUN.EXE, and the guitar world cd should start... If that doesn't work, go to 'My computer', open GuiTAR_WORLD_CD, click on whatever you want to watch, and watch it. If that doesn't work, check to make sure that you have a copy of quicktime on your computer... that might be the problem.
Quote by metaldud536
Yes. When the shield generator on Endor has been deactivated, Rogue Squadron is easily able to enter the Death Star II without repurcussions.

...And that's how menstruation works.