anyone else use jazz III picks for anything other then fast playing. I play mostly blues and I love these picks , they sound good to me when playing chords also.
I use them for basically everything except fast playing.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Jazz picks for.. JAZZ?! NO!
But I use them exclusively for chords and stuff like that, they're too small for me too pick very fast, I use to be able to but I started using .88 Dunlop Sharps and they're much better for that.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
i use them when i'm playing electric guitar

imo the only thing they can't do is acoustic strumming.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
any other standard-size pick

i have the celluloid fender ones right now
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
jazz III's are great imo.
there small and that allows me (and i would say many others) to have a better grip
but also its size allows it for more precise picking.
its just as heavy as other huge dunlop 1mm or fender or w.e but it just allows you to pick faster without excess material on the pick (if that made any sense...)

pinch harmonics a great with III's btw
yeah, i use jazz III picks for all of my electric playing
it gets tricky playing funk with it sometimes though, but i'm just so used to the feel of it that it doesnt even matter, i kind of like the attack on funky playing i get from the jazz IIIs as compared to a regular sized tortex or something
I play metal and I use Jazz's. It helps with pinch harmonics cause of the size, and I can pick faster and more accurately with it. I use them for everything.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...