Forgive me for posting this, but the searchbar showed nothing quite like this, my boredum has hit near-childlike levels (so much so that i can not fix my spelling of 'boredom'), and every half-way decent forum needs a useless-chill-out-RP-topic.

---------

Welcome, Welcome, come all! Come into The Pit House, enjoy! Theres drinks over by the wall, food right by those, one hugeass 100-person-couch next to a 101-inch widescreen hi-def plasma omfwtfh4x TV, with pretty much every game system evar there.

Over in the other corner there's about the same, only with music. Tons of guitars, basses, drums, keyboards... Cellos... Rock out, my friends.

Bathrooms down the hall to the right, Bedrooms... Well... They're in the same room. Have fun with that.

Up at the top of the stairs theres an appletini bar for you Scrubs lovers, and there's about a billion other rooms upstairs that I honestly can say I have no clue what they are or what is in them.

So, come, chill, do whatever you want.

As for me, I'm gettin me an appletini.

*Proceeds*
Can we smoke in here?
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
a thread like this would be epic,

if in-fact they didn't always get closed.

i liked the UG LOUNGE while it lasted.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
uhhhh........i think i broke your fridge
anyways i think i'm gonna take off now, cya dude
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by 20cdndollars
What's the point in all the game systems? only like 4 people can play at once!

*picks up drum sticks*

Who wants to jam?

*picks up guitar*

*jams*
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Spam thread is spam

*Reported*
██████████████████████████████