My Uncle told me this story last week:

Some kids in some school are doing a reading exercise. They are given a card with a picture of an animal and the name of the animal at the bottom of the card. The teacher calls on one kid and asks him to read the card. He responds "A Frickin' Elephant." He got in trouble. I don't remember how bad the punishment was, though.
The card actually read "African Elephant". The teacher never made the connection that these kids can't read properly.
African elephant, a frickin' elephant...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Teachers are used to kids acting out, I sometimes wonder situations like these, actually....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
lol....permission to sig that? if i can fit it anyways....
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
lmao, that is a good one
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
lol
Quote by webbtje
I've lost my bovine virginity.

I'm not even going to tell you what that means.

I loves bagels!

Proud member of the Trivium fans group
Quote by RPGoof
go ahead

nvm i cant fit it
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.