So yeah my uncle tried to kill himself tonight I guess. He called my mom crying and told her he was going to on voicemail because he thought my mom was not wanting to talk to him anymore, because she simply doesn'e like talking on the phone. This bugs the **** outta me mainly due to the fact I did it this summeer and now I see how much I hurt my mom so yeah. Nothing is more upsetting then looking in a mirror. Just wanted to share with someone.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Is he in hospital now? Is he okay? How did he plan on doing it?
So many questions left unanswered.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Sorry, but this seems like a very personal fact about someone to post on the Internet just after it happened ...
wait you tried to kill yourself too?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by t3gan
Is he in hospital now? Is he okay? How did he plan on doing it?
So many questions left unanswered.

Yeah the same is for me he isn't in the hospital or anything right now, he is at home we called his towns police to get him on suicide watch so they are gonna talk to us when they find something out. He tried to hang himself but the rope broke.
ya'll cryin for help much in your familly?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by timzee117
wait you tried to kill yourself too?

Yeah that is why it bugs me alot. It just sucks to see how hurt my mom is. I did it kinda to be remembered but I see that it is stupid now so yeah. This all bugs me alot and makes me mad at him for hurting my mom.
Quote by Amade
lol, you tried it in the summer? why?

yeah, i dont know if "lol" is the best reaction...

that sux man. i dont really know what to say though...
my friends walked intot he bathroom and found their mom hanging their

they tried t get her down and bring her back to life with cpr and failed

bummer

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

that sux dude.Hows he doin?

and yea i understand about the hurt that suicides bring,a friend of mines guitar killed himself and it was like the first time i've seen him sad

but like everything,it will heal with time
Sad thread is sad.

I wouldn't normally ask these questions, but by posting it on the internet, you have void all rights of polite responses.
That being said; how did you go about trying it?
And how very lucky that the rope broke.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by timzee117
my friends walked intot he bathroom and found their mom hanging their

they tried t get her down and bring her back to life with cpr and failed

bummer

Wow that really sucks.
Quote by tayroar
So yeah my uncle tried to kill himself tonight I guess. He called my mom crying and told her he was going to on voicemail because he thought my mom was not wanting to talk to him anymore, because she simply doesn'e like talking on the phone. This bugs the **** outta me mainly due to the fact I did it this summeer and now I see how much I hurt my mom so yeah. Nothing is more upsetting then looking in a mirror. Just wanted to share with someone.

yeah, same thing happened with me, but wiht my dad. My sister walked around the house and found him with a gun...he told them to back away or hed shoot himself right there.

and less than a week ago a girl I knew hung herself. It sucks. I would never ever think of suicide, just from my expierience seeing how it effects people.
Quote by t3gan
Sad thread is sad.

I wouldn't normally ask these questions, but by posting it on the internet, you have void all rights of polite responses.
That being said; how did you go about trying it?
And how very lucky that the rope broke.

Me? Well I tried to use anti-depressants for the irony of it and my parents took me to a hospital.
Quote by blue_strat
Sorry, but this seems like a very personal fact about someone to post on the Internet just after it happened ...

I don't know it bugs the **** out of me and want to talk about it. Noone besides my parents are around and the anonymity of the internet helps so yeah. The internet can be therapeutic.
Quote by tayroar
The internet can be therapeutic.

yea, so can therapy.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
yea, so can therapy.

You don't have to be a dick. First of all obviously noone else is around to talk to so yeah I answered that. **** you.
dude that sucks, but you should learn from this and not hate. live life to the fullest, find a passion in life like music or guitar. dont worry about others, dont hate, dont be angry. life seems sometimes like it can be really crappy but i assure you, there are worse things then that particular moment. even in death, one should try to find a positve. i come from a very negitve family, and until a life change experience years ago did i realize i have not been living life to the fullest. now (this is corn-eeee) but i read positive messages and quotes everyday. i try not to hate, stress, get mad, always trying to look at the positive. i have become a better person for it.
life change little dude, try it. the world will look a lot better, even if there are negitives around you! sounds like u have a lot of negitives in ur life....
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
copypasta
Quote by Pilots
Discrepancy: While at 110 KIAS and 35 deg AOB with full right pedal, trims would not keep helicopter in correct Outer roll loop.

Corrective action:
Could not duplicate on ground. 11A799. NPPC
Quote by ehwalled
dude that sucks, but you should learn from this and not hate. live life to the fullest, find a passion in life like music or guitar. dont worry about others, dont hate, dont be angry. life seems sometimes like it can be really crappy but i assure you, there are worse things then that particular moment. even in death, one should try to find a positve. i come from a very negitve family, and until a life change experience years ago did i realize i have not been living life to the fullest. now (this is corn-eeee) but i read positive messages and quotes everyday. i try not to hate, stress, get mad, always trying to look at the positive. i have become a better person for it.
life change little dude, try it. the world will look a lot better, even if there are negitives around you! sounds like u have a lot of negitives in ur life....

Thanks man that makes a lot of sense. Here is an update and sorry to waste all of your time if you cared but he apparently bull****ted my mom to make her feel bad and talk to her mom huge asshole thing to do so sorry for wasting all of you guys time this kind of embarrasses me and makes me mad he'd play with my mom's emotions byut I don't him so yeah I guess you can let this thread die.
Emos

Just kidding, I think that both of you should go to therapy, there's something wrong with you that you may not be aware of.
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
your family sure sucks at killing themselves. 2 failed attempts? wow.
Last edited by hippiecrack69 at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by tayroar
Thanks man that makes a lot of sense. Here is an update and sorry to waste all of your time if you cared but he apparently bull****ted my mom to make her feel bad and talk to her mom huge asshole thing to do so sorry for wasting all of you guys time this kind of embarrasses me and makes me mad he'd play with my mom's emotions byut I don't him so yeah I guess you can let this thread die.

Your uncle is an ass.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Quote by tayroar

Wow, what an asshole.

You have my sympathy.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
That was a really dick thing to do on your Uncle's part. I hope you and your Mom are okay.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
wow ur uncle really is an ass. my sympathies go out to you. i know how that feels. ive thought sooo many times about suicide, its crazy. but every time i just think, i cant give up that easily. there is so much left to do in life you know? its just really hard and it sucks. i no.
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
An old school friend of mine just killed himself a week ago...You never think it could happen to the people you know, I still don't understand. Glad to hear you made it and that he's alive
you have my sympathy...kinda

I have an uncle that's attempted 4 times. On the last time, he actually disapeared down to Glasgow for 3 months, and we generally thought he was dead.

He's a dick and a waster, so I knew he was doing it for the attention.
This is wwwway not the place to be talking about this.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!