Does anyone else agree with me that they are a very uncalled for (for lack of a better phrase) show/band?

I know, this is probably a really dumb thing to make a thread about...but honestly, I just want everyones opinion.

I especially hate their new song 'I dont want to go to school." I mean, honestly, how old are they? If they don't go to school, by the time they're 15 their band will crumble and then they'll be sorry.

What do you think of it?
Blackout Band > Naked Brothers Band
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
I think they rock. It's nice to see a group of youngsters step outside the box and take charge every now and then. They are the voice of a new generation!
Quote by The Spoon
They're on the same label as System of a Down...

r they really???
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
theyre just a gimmick. apparently one of the kid's dad is like a famous jazz pianist.

where you are in life depends in large part on where you start.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Muphin
Blackout Band > Naked Brothers Band

Are they honestly that bad? That's just god-forsaken...
i think if they mature a little then in a few years they might be an "ok" band but for now they just plain suck....and by mature i mean get sum guitar, drums, bass, cello and w/e else they got in that band lol...and also go thru puberty

altho i think natt the lead singer is an ok singer
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
Last edited by guiatarist59 at Apr 5, 2008,
I gotta with what was said earlier:
The girl bassist is a babe.

edit: Wiki says she's 15, if anyone is interested...

...which many of you probably are...

...not...
Here's my Youtube channel.
I play guitar and video games on it.
You're more than welcome to check it out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Born_to_shred : Next week or so
Last edited by Born_to_shred at Apr 5, 2008,
I bet they're going to do a lot of drinking when they're old enough to forget about The Naked Brothers band....

Or maybe that's me.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
total showband. they have fricken tv show AND are sponsored by nickelodeon (idc about spelling) their obviously gonna crumble and realize their band is totally stupid
Quote by The Spoon
Yep, Columbia Records.

wow
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev
They're an actual BAND?! All this time I thought they were a effin' joke, like Spinal Tap or something. *facepalm*
most of the band is 9-12 years old. they really dont make good music, and what they do make most likely isnt written by them, and its all to appeal to young school kids.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Yet another Disney Channel band
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by Metalcoresoul
Yet another Disney Channel band

even tho theyre on nickelodeon
Quote by Dardarian

Quote by DanRev
Quote by guiatarist59
even tho theyre on nickelodeon

Oh, I thought they were a Disney band.

Oh well, in my mind it makes little difference.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Quote by SilentGhost
They're an actual BAND?! All this time I thought they were a effin' joke, like Spinal Tap or something. *facepalm*

Spinal Tap is no joke, my friend.
Quote by ibanezguitarz07
i think they're degrading music...lol
seriously though, when was the last time any guitarist actually improved the image or popular perception of the guitar?
They're right up there with my favourite bands, like the Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana and Opeth.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
There just Nicks attempt to compete with Hannah Montana. There new single or what ever pisses me off when ever I hear it (little cousins like them) oh well.
To be honest, they impress me. Sure, it's not my type of music, but if a bunch of elementary school kids can practice enough to be able to sound somewhat decent together, then props to them. Considering that these 3rd graders are making more money than most of us ever will, it's kinda interesting...
Quote by Xodah
Marry me.

Quote by ..NEM..
Awesome nickname, awesome sentence under the nickname and awesome avatar. Awesome opinion too. And awesome quote. I like you.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Spinal Tap is no joke, my friend.

+1

Spinal Tap is the real deal.

Never heard any of Naked Brothers Band...though the name confuses and scares me.

Blackout Band is pretty awesome though

Also there was this one kid and he did these covers songs...Zach something?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by g.siddarth
To be honest, they impress me. Sure, it's not my type of music, but if a bunch of elementary school kids can practice enough to be able to sound somewhat decent together, then props to them. Considering that these 3rd graders are making more money than most of us ever will, it's kinda interesting...
theyre just riding off the coat tails of their father's success.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wolff

notice all the "musical score" credits? yea, hes got connections.
Quote by happytimeharry
I think they rock. It's nice to see a group of youngsters step outside the box and take charge every now and then. They are the voice of a new generation!

in that case, then the next generation is gonna be a bunch of whiny sounding 10 year olds. personally I think the naked brothers band suck, and I have no idea how they ever became famous.

(to the person who had never heard of them, watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZtbelvTgkQ )

Edit: or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8Oo1XhOfAg&feature=related
Last edited by samick007 at Apr 5, 2008,
Quote by Zugunruhe

where you are in life depends in large part on where you start.

kinda not true to an extent, i mean look around at other musicians
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
we have forums for talking about bands, the pit isnt the place to do it.
from daylight...
...into darkness