ESP's M series is one of my favorites (The Ex and Fx being my to pfavorites). I think Flame Maples are the most beautiful things ever made if you put a see-thru color on there (i suggest stblk). they sound great and have the best woods and the double-locking bridge and nut really help keep it in tune. If i were you id buy it and throw on EMGs but the stock pickups are pretty good. I'd definatly buy it.
"Would you tell Picasso to sell his guitars?" - Jack Black

Quote by Lt. Shinysides

my dick is generally better than yours, and is more pleasing to look at and hold.
your dick understands and accepts this, and is willing to just move on.
probably has a cheap floyd, save up to 700 and get the MH 400, or the Jackson Dk2.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Personally, I have an ESP/LTD M-1000FM, although it's in a whole different league, quality wise. Yours has a licensed floyd, which according to many people is not the best. Also, I have some concerns about the standard pickups on the M100. But as Johansensan pointed out, that's an easy fix
I really, -really-, like it a lot. It plays very smooth, sounds very good, and looks awesome.
Seriously though, if you want good advice, go play it for yourself before you buy anything. Otherwise, it's just a bet on the quality. I've had luck (ordered online), but you're only lucky until you get some crapola piece of wood in the mailbox.

Check for yourself ^^:
http://go.sanderd.be/espm1000

Also, here are some reviews on HarmonyCentral about the M-100
http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/ESP/LTD+M-100/10/1
Last edited by sanderd at Apr 6, 2008,
HEy i have that guitar. The reviews and what alot of people say about the quility of it are not true. Its a great guitar! My licensed floyd has no problems, and the pickups for stock are actually pretty decent. I really recommend you get this guitar, great for begginer to intermidiate.
Quote by oneblackened
probably has a cheap floyd, save up to 700 and get the MH 400, or the Jackson Dk2.

I'd go with that.
buying a guitar with a cheap floyd is not a good idea.
Gear:
Fender CP Jazzmaster
Schecter PT Custom w/ Dimarzio crunch lab/liquifire
Marshall JCM2000 DSL+Orange 4x12
Orange Tiny Terror+Mesa Electra Dyne 2x12
Boss TU-2/NS-2/DD-6
Maxon OD808

MY BAND!