Okay, all Ontarians I need some help here. Yesterday me and my friends got busted for drinking at a school dance (grade ten). Retarded yes, of course. But w/e we cant change that. The campus police picked us up, and their still pondering over whether or not to charge us. But they did hand us over to our school obviously, and we are going to get suspended. SO what I want to know is, how hard does this suspension affect us? Is it a factor in Uni acceptance, or will they just take it off?
doesn't matter... unis don't care about anything besides your gr 12 marks so slack on!
My gear:
PRS SE Custom Semi-Hollow
Ibanez AEL 50 SERLV
Peavey XXL Half Stack
I'm not sure about Canada, but they usually don't take stuff off your record unless you pay a fee.

EDIT: Aww you edited out "Vusted".
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I doubt it will affect it alot if at all, as people get suspended all the time at my school.

Then again, the majority of my school consists of gangster fags and preppy jackasses, neither of which are very smart.

Yeah you're pretty much ****ed.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by yurfinlfntsy
I'm not sure about Canada, but they usually don't take stuff off your record unless you pay a fee.

My deepest sympathies for getting Vusted.

haha I knew it was coming.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
It's a minor offence and will be taken off your record when you turn 18, as far as I know. It may effect your University acceptance depending on when you apply.

Now go do your homework.
i don't thin it should be too bad
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Quote by wolfhowl11
Okay, all Ontarians I need some help here. Yesterday me and my friends got busted for drinking at a school dance (grade ten). Retarded yes, of course. But w/e we cant change that. The campus police picked us up, and their still pondering over whether or not to charge us. But they did hand us over to our school obviously, and we are going to get suspended. SO what I want to know is, how hard does this suspension affect us? Is it a factor in Uni acceptance, or will they just take it off?

They'll charge you for public drunkenness if you are charged, by you will be protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act, and probably won't be much of a factor in Uni applications. Unless of course they strive for perfection. Also, if this is your first offence, the charges could be dropped altogether given the nature of the "crime" and your age.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Wont affect anything I'm pretty sure. Don't worry about it, people have done worse.
nope
no ramifications at all
u dont have to worry about a thing
and seriously slack ..... and do what ever the hell u want now
because this is...... dont go to school and get stoned all the time , time!
Quote by monkeyguitar78
It's a minor offence and will be taken off your record when you turn 18, as far as I know. It may effect your University acceptance depending on when you apply.

Now go do your homework.

police records arent erased. and it will only be on your record if you get charged
Quote by Colgate Total
They'll charge you for public drunkenness if you are charged, by you will be protected by the Youth Criminal Justice Act, and probably won't be much of a factor in Uni applications. Unless of course they strive for perfection. Also, if this is your first offence, the charges could be dropped altogether given the nature of the "crime" and your age.

truf.

/double post
Quote by ChillMusic
doesn't matter... unis don't care about anything besides your gr 12 marks so slack on!

Not true, they check your grade 11 marks too. I was accepted before grade 12 was over . Anyways, it's important to get good work habits in grades 9 & 10. Don't worry about uni acceptance though, unless you're looking to go to a ultra-strict religious school or something similar.
Quote by theshroomman
police records arent erased. and it will only be on your record if you get charged

Charged or convicted?
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
it will not effect anything, dont ask why but we got caugt huffing (we were not huffing, we had a bunch of glue in a bag and were appling it to bike seats to glue peoples ass' to it when they sat on it), anyways they said we were huffing and we got suspended and we all did unis and nothing can be worse then huffing! and we were not huffing, fu cking adults and jumping to conculsions, prick principle. f teachers. that started my dislike for them...

appartently glue in a brown paper bag = huffing Bull Shyt!!!!
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
lol just enjoy it...20 years from now you'll be laughing at this.

or maybe you'll be working at macdonals feeling like a complete waste of matter and commit suicide.

either way, im out to have some fun. good luck.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
ps i am from canada
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
hey mcdonalds is a good career....for tarts
音乐是生活
Music is Life

We're probably not getting to get charged, but my friends (all azn/indian so not to be stereotypical but they are VERY concerned about university applications) are ranting about something called the OSR that Universities look at and details all of your suspensions ect.
A uni wouldn't go on your reports, just your final mark. Don't know what it's called there, in Australia its called a UAI (University Admissions Index). But they only look at the UAI. It would be getting a job while you're in uni that would be harder. They would look at your report more.
i find this funny cause it just came out that a ton of people were on ecstasy at my junior prom last week, and there was a major drug bust at my school on Wednesday
The Floshman
Quote by theshroomman

I was talking about his school record, regardless. By the time he turns 18 it will be wiped clean of his suspension (if he gets suspended). I don't think he'd get more than a slap on the wrist from the police, though.

My brother got busted for pot when he was younger and it didn't really affect anything once he was became an adult (aside from maybe his reputation..). He now attends a fine university. So your offence is nothing I would worry about TS.

I'm in Ontario aswell, by the way.
christ lot of ontarians in this forum. Go ontario!

my school just had a dance maybe it was you I heard got busted!!!
where you go to school?

And can a drug test come up in anyway in this situation?
I've been suspended this year (my final year) and I've still been accepted to University.

We don't have dances anymore because someone got shivved at one.
Quote by sSyLc
Not true, they check your grade 11 marks too. I was accepted before grade 12 was over . Anyways, it's important to get good work habits in grades 9 & 10. Don't worry about uni acceptance though, unless you're looking to go to a ultra-strict religious school or something similar.

Charged or convicted?

convicted. if youre found not guilty, or get an appeal, its off ur record, cuz you didnt do anything:p in canada.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=738704
Getting suspended for drinking FTW!
Except it's also FTL because you're suspended...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by theshroomman
convicted. if youre found not guilty, or get an appeal, its off ur record, cuz you didnt do anything:p in canada.

Well it could be on the police record, I wasn't too sure what my quotee was talking about.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

EDIT: Aww you edited out "Vusted".
He sounded like a vampire for a second.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown