Yeah i know there stuff is rediciously easy but my band did a quick cover of We Bite so check it out. the quality is pretty bad and the backrounds vox are off but other than that enjoy.
i sang and played the backing guitar.

www.myspace.com/evernight13

srsly man. the quality is soo bad, why would you want to share that.

the other songs arent great either, timing + editing + new vox.
Quote by theshroomman

srsly man. the quality is soo bad, why would you want to share that.

the other songs arent great either, timing + editing + new vox.

well with the quality we cant afford any fancy equipment and we not going into the studio for some quick demos. I recorded them in a basement on a free recording program called reaper. I have no studio experience im not a producer or a pro mixer so i did it the best i could at the time. So unless you have some constructive advice on HOME recording, thank you for your opinion
Quote by Ironman_NIB
i recorded my misfits cover through head phones pluged into the mic jack...

www.myspace.com/metalageguitars.

if you know what your doing you can make great sounds out of ****ty equipment.

yeah and im a bit better now ill post my ramones cover in a week or two its a ton better
Quote by Ironman_NIB
the ramones are one of my fav bands...what song. PLease not the blitzkreig bop....

I Just Want To Have Something To Do!
we changed the song order a bit just at the end. but it will be up in about a week.
Quote by werecatyouth
i saw a documentary about punk music and they not mention the misfits NOT ONCE!!

Thats blasphomy!!!
askingforit176......yeah i know henry rolloins was in it he had misfits posters on the background thats about it
im a ***** about the misfits so yeah i had to take a listen. The quality honestly is not that bad, well if your trying to mimic the Misfits sound atleast. I still enjoyed it man, but to me man. The quality even made it more better. Didn't care much for the vocals but yeah

good job dude.
Quote by Ironman_NIB
the ramones are one of my fav bands...what song. PLease not the blitzkreig bop....

Shouldn't down a song because it's overrated. Just because one band is known for that "one" song doesnt make that band any different from the others. Every band has that one song. Plus that song may even change your outlook later in life.