What is the distance from neck to bridge?

Does it really matter?
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
its called scale....it mattters coz it determines the number of frets you have [AFAIK]
Depends on the length of the neck.
But...
The distance from the nut to the 12th fret should be the same as from the 12th fret to the bridge (considering intonation adjustments/variations).
It's a 25.5" scale standard Fender neck.

So the distance to the bridge from the 12th fret is the distance from the 12th fret to the nut?

Just need to be sure for my build.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I believe so.
I saw a tip, I think it was in the stew mac catalog. But it may have been referring to acoustic guitars.
Double check.
Check here for some good info : http://projectguitar.com/
errr.... It matters very much. It does not determine the number of frets you have, rather the scale length of the fretboard. If you have a 25.5" neck your bridge needs to be 25.5" from the neck.
Isnt that a really big dif, if the bridge is 25.5" from the neck?
I imagine that'll make a huge guitar.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Quote by djszkoda
Isnt that a really big dif, if the bridge is 25.5" from the neck?
I imagine that'll make a huge guitar.

25.5 inches from the nut to the bridge (including the neck)
Check out the "free information" section at stewmac.com (it's located in the left side column on their home page). Look for "fret calculator" after clicking on "free information." If I remember correctly, on the bottom of the "fret calculator" page there is a section that addresses your question. It's nice because it provides distances from nut to bridge for each type of bridge they sell...which covers just about all possibilities one way or another.
Found it!

Thanks!

DEAD. AIR. SPACE.