So, I was blood banging this chick in the butt last night right (over the internet of course) and I end up passing out, and everything's happy. I wake up today, it's all good, I go apply for jobs, chill at the mall. And come home to find out that my convos were left up and my 10 year old step-sister had read about my kinky relations with the butt banger from planet Oklahoma.

So now my phone and internet are being taken away for a month How dare I be denied my right to cyber?!
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.
You're an idiot.

/thread
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
Quote by Vale_Deo
So, I was blood banging this chick in the butt last night right (over the internet of course) and I end up passing out, and everything's happy. I wake up today, it's all good, I go apply for jobs, chill at the mall. And come home to find out that my convos were left up and my 10 year old step-sister had read about my kinky relations with the butt banger from planet Oklahoma.

So now my phone and internet are being taken away for a month How dare I be denied my right to cyber?!

Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Quote by RPGoof
You should be murdered.
/thread

I win
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2
wow. i predict universally positive and sympathetic responses from the pit
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Vale_Deo

If you can't be on the internet, how are you on right now?

Conspiracy?
LOL
:laugh:
Wow.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009