Well, it's nothing spectacular, but this was my day:

Nothing really happened until my friends and I decided to go to the mall. My friend josh drove us there, on the way there we passed these girls walking next to the road, and we naturally ogled them **

While at the mall I was searching for new running shoes, and my friend anthony was getting some ankle waits. So after walking around for an hour trying various shoe stores I was about ready to give up. Either the shoes were too expensive, or didn't have my size. Eventually I ran in to a girl I knew from school who I hadn't seen in forever, no big deal.

In the end I went to Payless and found a pair for $40, not bad.

So we leave the mall and decide to go to Subway for dinner, on our way there, we drive past the two same girls we drove past on the way to the mall (this was on an entirely different street). I opened the window and yelled "What the fuck as we went by..I don't think they understood.

While waiting in line at Subway an old friend walks in to the store from high school whom I never see. Greetings are exchanged, and then another guy from high school walks in, more greetings, and then 3rd guy from our high school walks in, one who I was talking about earlier that day because his band was playing at some record shop. Neato. So we all talk a little then go our separate ways.

Me, josh, and anthony go back to my house, and decide to go for a walk in some field behind a Shoppers drug mart near my house (it's nice out). We journey into some near buy woods and find a couple of wallets, and loads of cards. I mean we find store discount cards, Social Insurance cards, and family photos...but no money (of course). Anyways, it was just odd, it was like they had been murdered, or more likely someone stole their stuff and went through it all, and only took the money.

All in all, I'd say it was a pretty good day, ran in to many people, and found I.D. from a 60 year old from Germany and some other couple.

And yeah, tl:dr, oh well.
Were your old high school friends in a group, I find it hard to believe that you ran into three different friends at the same time in the same place...

Not calling you a liar, but it seems like they would all be in a group or something....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
No they weren't, in fact the 3 different guys were surprised to see each other. One had come to buy dinner for his family, another came with his brother (probably after the gig they had played at the record store), and I'm not sure what the other was doing, probably just getting some for himself. And they all came in like a 6 minute interval.
That is incredibly weird, too bad my days aren't as interesting
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Haha...my day was pretty odd as well, although it was fun. I hung out with the girl I like for her birthday with a few other people. That was the fun part. The odd part is that over the course of the day I obtained 4 bite marks on my hands (from people).
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

do you know how to use the UG profiles ??
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Quote by technicolour
kind of...why?

he wants you to make a blog instead
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws