WELL! Where to begin on something so epically terrifying as this...

My grandmother, she's at an older age and she's not really fully mobile, she can walk and such, just not at very good speeds, she has two speeds i'd say, slow and stop. And see, she has trouble using the bathrooms in her household because of her mobility issues, seeing as the bathrooms are on the 2 floor and one down the stairs in the basement area. So she has this like plastic bucket portable toilet thing and it sits smack dab in the middle of her living room.

Me and my mother came for a visit. Ans well just as luck would have it, that toilet there in the middle of the living room was being used.

so to make a long story short...
my mother and I walked in on my grandmother taking a....well a dump
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
oh man. pics? i kid i kid.
but. sleep well tonight!
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
isn't that... illegal? i've always wanted a bucket like that in my room.
I want a toilet in the middle of my room....
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.

I'm Sorry.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I share your pain, I had a similar experience. My grandmother was very slow as well (RIP) and I used to go to her house every morning before school because my parents had to go to work, and in her later days she was loosing control of her..bodily functions.

So I was in her bathroom one morning brushing my teeth getting ready, etc. And then she knocks on the door and says: "Justin, I need to use the bathroom", so I says: "Okay, one minute" and then a few seconds later I hear "Ohhhh hhoo hoo my I'm peeing on the floor"

well I bolted out of there like hell.

!
Quote by technicolour
I share your pain, I had a similar experience. My grandmother was very slow as well (RIP) and I used to go to her house every morning before school because my parents had to go to work, and in her later days she was loosing control of her..bodily functions.

So I was in her bathroom one morning brushing my teeth getting ready, etc. And then she knocks on the door and says: "Justin, I need to use the bathroom", so I says: "Okay, one minute" and then a few seconds later I hear "Ohhhh hhoo hoo my I'm peeing on the floor"

well I bolted out of there like hell.

!

Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I lol'd
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
I only have the horrifying mental images.

I'll describe it as well as I can for the sake of the Pit.

We walk in and my grandmother's face is beat red in constipation, her pasty white overweight legs hanging off the side of the chair bucket thing. She sat there breathing some what heavy trying to drop this turd. My stomach immediately churned from the pure concentrated terror.

It was wrong on so many levels and I couldn't bear to make eye contact with the woman.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
ew
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
thx for ruining my ice cream
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by iceman95

We walk in and my grandmother's face is beat red in constipation, her pasty white overweight legs hanging off the side of the chair bucket thing. She sat there breathing some what heavy trying to drop this turd. My stomach immediately churned from the pure concentrated terror.

It was wrong on so many levels and I couldn't bear to make eye contact with the woman.

I lol'd hard.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by GibsonRocker14

sawry....
Quote by ShaunDiel
dude....tell me there weren't noises..both her mouth and her ass?

If so- you have the right to have permanent psychiatric problems.
uhh...nice
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
dude....tell me there weren't noises..both her mouth and her ass?

If so- you have the right to have permanent psychiatric problems.

oh there were noises!

I can only tell you that it didn't come out in one whole piece.

there was.. at least like 3 more little drops following

omg, i'm about to like lose it just typing it out
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
oh there were noises!

I can only tell you that it didn't come out in one whole piece.

there was.. at least like 3 more little drops following

omg, i'm about to like lose it just typing it out

that's hot.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm

That almost made tonight worthwhile.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
that's hot.

and most likely gooey....
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95
and most likely gooey....

man this is turning me on way too much.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
K i have to ask...was there a horrific smell?..or does she have the decency to carry an Air freshener around or at least have it attached to the mobile pooper?
Quote by GibsonRocker14

hahahah you're hilarious
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
K i have to ask...was there a horrific smell?..or does she have the decency to carry an Air freshener around or at least have it attached to the mobile pooper?

she has an air freshener thank God!
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
hahahah you're hilarious

and i wasn't even trying
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Good...Good indeed my friend..

VERY good my friend

if she hadn't i seriously would've blown chunks all over my grandparents' house
Quote by ShaunDiel
Quote by iceman95

I lol'd sooooooooooo hard
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
2grandmas1bucket
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.