This is a song I've been writing. The music is a mixture of ska, punk, and psychobilly. I've already recorded the music part so now I just need to add the vocals but I need the lyrics to be perfect. So please give me some advise on how to fix it up and some constructive critism. Thanks Crit 4 Crit

Verse:
The dead rise up from there graves
The flesh of the living is what they crave
You can try to run, you can try to hide
But you will never survive this night

Pre Chorus:
You're holding through the night
But you know that there's no hope
and soon you will be part of the...

Chorus:
Army of the dead yeah, yeah, yeah
They'll never stop 'til they're all fed

Verse2:
Their blood-thirsty moans
Send shivers up your spine
And before they get to you
Is only a matter of time..

Pre chorus:

Chorus:

(Kick ass amazing guitar solo for like three hours)

Chorus:

End...
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
i could tottaly imagine this as a phsycobilly song.
good job, can't really crit much on it, as long as that fits the guitar should sound great, id love to hear it when your done.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
i could tottaly imagine this as a phsycobilly song.
good job, can't really crit much on it, as long as that fits the guitar should sound great, id love to hear it when your done.
I'll let you know thanks for the crit.
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM