I want to get a digitech whammy and a dunlop crybaby and I noticed the digitech EX-7 has both models built in. I probably wouldnt use the other effects on the EX-7 so I was wondering if I should get the crybaby and the whammy or just buy the EX-7. Would it measure up to having them both and what are some of the things I should take into mind about it?

Thanks, Scott.
Get the individual pedals.

Multi-effects can show similarities for others, and do have resemblence, but they're just not the same.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Im not looking for the EXACT sound but does the EX-7 have the settings of the digitech whammy in one pedal like obvoiusly it will have one octave up - one down but can you change the harmony effects and the whammy effects like on the WH-4?
oh...that I have no idea on. I know I bought the boss GT8 and wish I would have just spent the extra money and bought like 6 separate ones...
it depends.
if you want limititations then get the EX-7, they're not the whole pedals inside one, they're just fragments.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
I'do go with individual pedal, but wouldn't exactly recommend the standard crybaby
Quote by jxljxl
If UG had a Facebook style Relationship thing, I'd e-marry you C-mak

Quote by jxljxl
I want C-mak in my bum.

^Think he might have a thing for me...