So my birthday is this month and I've been looking though musician's friend looking for some gear that I might like. I've narrowed it down to 2 things. I'm either going to ask for a wah wah pedal (don't know which one yet) or a harmonica. I don't have any experience with either one, but I'm going to just take a wild guess and say the wah wah pedal would probably be easier to use where as the harmonica is a whole new instrument.

So which one should I ask for? Please give a brief explanation why I should go with that choice.
A wah. There isn't a whole lot you can do with a harmonica, and you can get a really cheap harmonica to learn on before splashing out on a good one. Am I right?
You don't see wah pedals being handed out at fairs/parades or being sold in dollar stores
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Roland Synth > Wah
xD
Well Wah > Harmonica since
THIS
IS
UG!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Quote by fretsonfire74
A wah. There isn't a whole lot you can do with a harmonica, and you can get a really cheap harmonica to learn on before splashing out on a good one. Am I right?

Well I like to play the blues so that is the main reason why I considered getting a harmonica. I see most of them cost about $30 to $50 so it's not a huge investment if I decide I don't like it.

Also, what would the learning curve on a harmonica be to that of learning a guitar?
both. you can get a decent harp at guitar center for like 5 bucks. (thats what i have).
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.