ok, so on thursday, in class, i was forming a metal panel for a car, and i think i cut my finger, in which i didn't know and realise until just now, and i think its infected. its all red and sh!t. so any help would be helpful i guess lol.
Go to a doctor.

/thread
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Its AIDS, your best bet is to become an hero.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
yeah go to a doctor, but in the meantime put neosporin on it every day and keep it bandaged.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by djmay71
windex???

will do.

Uhhh, did you try to clean it first? How is it red? Obviously, if you hurt yourself, you'll get a lot of blood there, so swelling isn't abnormal. Infection is usually signalled by puss (white blood cells).
Once I had an infection and puss buildup inside my finger. It was a little swollen and like whiteish green. I had to see a doc who sliced my finger open and squeezed it all out. I thought it was kinda cool.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Soak it in liquor. Be sure to drink it afterwards too.
Quote by martyr1130
Put windex on it.
I remember that movie.

But seriously, it's been said before, but I'll say it again: the Pit is not a doctor. So go see a doctor.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
Go on a killing rampage in your school. It's the only way.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Rub some 70% Ethanol on it. Keep doing so for several days... OR just poke a tiny hole in your skin near the center of infection with sterilized needle and soak it in 70% ETH for several minutes then wrap it.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
Take some anti-biotics. I took some Immoxicilin(sp?) from Mexico, it worked wonders.

Also, wrap it up in duct tape or something to prevent more germs from getting in.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Just kidding, I'd see a doctor.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
put it by ur crotch and tell a hot girl to kiss it better, then when she bends over to kiss it move ur finger out of the way, that way who the hell cares that ur finger is infected, you can tell ur friendss before you die that u got some head
First of all, nobody even knows if the finger is infected, so pics might be helpful. Second, dean.guitar.man is right. Third, I saw a squirrel carcass today and it was so ****ed up, I was only able to identify part of the rib cage. The rest was just fur and mess.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by sSyLc
First of all, nobody even knows if the finger is infected, so pics might be helpful. Second, dean.guitar.man is right. Third, I saw a squirrel carcass today and it was so ****ed up, I was only able to identify part of the rib cage. The rest was just fur and mess.

Anti-biotics and duct tape never hurt
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by CORT noob
Anti-biotics and duct tape never hurt

If you take antibiotics without a proper dosage and being sure that you need them, the body will grow a tolerance to them and they will not work in the future.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Quote by urik
If you take antibiotics without a proper dosage and being sure that you need them, the body will grow a tolerance to them and they will not work in the future.

Thank you for dropping some knowledge on my ass. I've only taken anti-biotics once, over a week period myself, when I was really sick with a fever (supposedly it was an infection).
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Quote by urik

This man speaks the truth. The bacteria will mutate into super bacteria
doctor now. i had an infection in my leg and i didn't know what it was at the time i first had it and it became huge. i had to get antibiotics pumped directly into my veins.
Quote by CORT noob
Thank you for dropping some knowledge on my ass. I've only taken anti-biotics once, over a week period myself, when I was really sick with a fever (supposedly it was an infection).

Doesn't matter, you've probably given birth to super bugs. Good job .
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Put a coat of super glue on it and it'll be just like new
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]
Quote by SRX700
Doesn't matter, you've probably given birth to super bugs. Good job .

BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

Don't worry, it'll respawn.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████