does anybody have any extra tickets?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
dozens, actually. i wasnt sure what to do with them. ill probably burn them for warmth.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
dozens, actually. i wasnt sure what to do with them. ill probably burn them for warmth.

okay honestly dont ****in respond if ur not being serious.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

I have tickets to go see them at the aragon in Chicago. No extras though. Just the right amount.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah I've got some, I was thinking about sending them to some internet stranger but instead I think I'll just eat them.
Quote by TheRevolvers
Yeah I've got some, I was thinking about sending them to some internet stranger but instead I think I'll just eat them.

if u actually have them i could meet u at the show.

^ to TS
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i can give u my phone number and i can meet u at the show. basiclly theres nothing to loose on ur end.

Quote by Schecter4lyfe
if u actually have them i could meet u at the show.

Ok, but on one condition, you bring me an alpaca and a bucket of anal lube, and we'll be even.
Quote by TheRevolvers
Ok, but on one condition, you bring me an alpaca and a bucket of anal lube, and we'll be even.
this kid sounds like hes 14.

ya better not get caught.
I have no opinion on this matter.
oh yeah in front of all those people haha.
oh especially by a 125 pound guy haha.

I was gonna give you the tickets, but as it happens I like rap, and I find your signature very insulting. Enjoy your ignorance.

EDIT:
Quote by Zugunruhe
this kid sounds like hes 14.

Good guess!
I was wondering what this ticket on the floor I found was....

I lit it on fire though. Stuff on fire>giving tickets to strangers.