ok so heres what happened, my parents got me this awesome 80 gig ipod for xmas and wouldnt you know it my computer is too old and cant get music. so i gave it to my dad and he gave it to his friend and he synced it to his comp to get his 6000 songs and i was really happy, but when i went to my friends house to get the music i got from his computer it wouldnt let me unless i synced my ipod to his comp, losing all my songs. this really maked me pissed cause now i have no funny songs and i love funny songs. so i was wondering does anyone else have this problem?

ps if there is anything you can do to get other peoples music without syncing ipod please tell me
"this really maked me pissed cause now i have no funny songs and i love funny songs."

your life is such a tragedy, re download your funny songs and put them on your ipod again, duh.
Quote by reaume140
"this really maked me pissed cause now i have no funny songs and i love funny songs."

your life is such a tragedy, re download your funny songs and put them on your ipod again, duh.

dude i cant it doesnt let me, ive tried
There a little box you can check when you click your ipod while in itunes. It says "Manually manage songs" or some **** like that. Then you can drag and drop ****.
Quote by Kerowyn
There a little box you can check when you click your ipod while in itunes. It says "Manually manage songs" or some **** like that. Then you can drag and drop ****.

Do that. It works.
Quote by Kerowyn
what the ****? I can't say ****?

nobody can say shit...

and yeah, what kerowyn said is right
Quote by reaume140

Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Better to sell that over-rated piece of you know what and get a better and even less expensive mp3 player. I know it was a gift but seriously you're better off with another one that is not an ipod, they suck compared to many others.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I can say shit.
ya gotta be really cool to say ****.....

I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Kerowyn
EDIT: To remove forbidden knowledge.

Hit the quote button on this post to figure out how to say all that BLANKITY-BLANKITY BLANK.

TS, you have an 80 gig iPod. I wouldn't be complaining, myself.
Last edited by Flying Couch at Apr 6, 2008,
How the hell do you say shit?
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by Kerowyn

no fucking way, dude

to the guy above: you suck. do it properly
My Spanish Hearts
Yep, that's why iPods suck. Just get a generic brand mp3 player (Creative) in the future.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by Flying Couch
Hit the quote button on this post to figure out ow to say all that BLANKITY-BLANKITY BLANK.

Shhh... don't tell them.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 6, 2008,
Quote by Kerowyn

hahaha sigged.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by Teh_Asian_Pro
How the hell do you say shit?

Shit, is it really that important?

Anyway, not owning an iPod I really don't know.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by Doppelgänger
Shhh... don't tell them.

Shit, You can still tell what he's talking about in that quote.
Quote by TheRevolvers
Shit, You can still tell what he's talking about in that quote.

Aw, shit. You found out.