Page 1 of 2
so if you've like finished all your work, and theres nothing to do what do you do?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
i usually just whip it out.
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
Usually I text friends on my phone, sleep, or read the heroin diaries
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Talk to people. Draw pictures. Sit and stare. Write. The drawing and writing I mostly only do if I've got some amphetamines in me. Drugs make school more enjoyable.
i pretend to be asleep while secretly i'm wanting to get home and play guitar.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Draw squiggles on my folder while staring at the wall.
Nighty Night keep your butthole tight
Quote by AlexiSinergy
I heard my mom talking to her friend about going to a ****ing dildo party!
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Fap,fap,fap on random girls in class.

Us sith think alike.
Hurp De Durp
Talk to people listen to Ipod have a conversation on the desk with the person who is in the class before me or say I have seasonal diarrhea and just leave
Quote by happytimeharry
I just leave. College is awesome.

I just never went though...

and i still past.
Train to defeat Cell
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
i learn about other things!

last class i was like"dudes, im done with my math! im a-gonna learn some advanced british litterature!"

and everyone in the class was like"sam, youre so cool! lets have sex/id like to introduce you to my attractive 18 year old cousins!"

thats exactly what college is like.
I have no opinion on this matter.
You could always bring a gun to school
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
pop some headphones. Listen to music. and write some random answers to questions. Or just scribble on a piece of paper
Either:

1. iPod, if the teacher doesn't care.

2. Catch up on some missed sleepy time.

3. All of the above, if I'm lucky.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Text, draw, or yell random things like "Get your own tobagon!" or do the "uuuaahh?" thing Tim Allen from Home Improvement does. It's dead on.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Talk to chairs
play with maneating worms
join an orgy
eat the mushrooms you brought for lunch early
Ya know the normal stuff that goes in a school in the country
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by theking182
i usually just whip it out.

haha
You made me lol. That doesn't happen often.
Quote by nebraskan
or do the "uuuaahh?" thing Tim Allen from Home Improvement does. It's dead on.

I can just imagine the looks you must get...
Sleep. Ipod. Or do something to practice my theory knowledge. Depending on the details of the situation.
Quote by fretsonfire74
haha
You made me lol. That doesn't happen often.

WELP, my work here is done...
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
what about stuff to do with writing music?
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
i leave when i was in school i'd just talk to my friends when i was bored.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by happytimeharry

I can just imagine the looks you must get...

Since my highschool is like 150 pple total and I'm very well known (Biggest kid, homecoming king) people aren't really surprised when I do stuff like that anymore. Like when I yell "ooh I just got a text!" and the consequences for having your phone with you in school is detention and your parents have to come pick the phone up. If a teacher looks at me weird (they know I'm silly) I just say "Yeah, I can sense that my phone, which is in my car, mind you, just received a text" and the teacher just chuckles and says nothing more,
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
Quote by nebraskan
Since my highschool is like 150 pple total and I'm very well known (Biggest kid, homecoming king) people aren't really surprised when I do stuff like that anymore. Like when I yell "ooh I just got a text!" and the consequences for having your phone with you in school is detention and your parents have to come pick the phone up. If a teacher looks at me weird (they know I'm silly) I just say "Yeah, I can sense that my phone, which is in my car, mind you, just received a text" and the teacher just chuckles and says nothing more,

One of the "cool kids",eh?
first of all not a moment goes by in class when im not dying of boredom

sumtimes in math and science i dotn no wtf is going on so i have to pay attention

History is ez so i just goof off and stuff

if theres hot girls in my class i hit on them

if theres none i fall asleep

"When Sex Fails; Take Matters Into Your Own Hands"

"Man is Not the Son of God, But God is the Son of Man's Imagination"
Quote by nebraskan

Sounds like the way my old school was/is. It's a middle/high school with 650 people, around 300 of them are the high school population.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
talk to people, doodle, stare at the clock, and i am rarely able to sleep in class but i always try.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
well considering im never actually done all my work i just sit there and pick fights with all the kids that call me fat
Yeah, my school is a jh-hs combo too, so like 200 kids in the building at a time. We aren't allowed to walk through the J.H. hallways anymore so I often have to sneak through there, but it's difficult not to get caught because I'm 6'4 270 lbs walking through a junior high hallway...
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
One of the "cool kids",eh?

I wouldn't call myself that... but I get along with like 99% of all the kids very well.
Quote by Sn^ke

Quote by stanleybach
draw scale diagrams. draw pedal boards. play games on my ti-83 plus
If its not fender than whatever]
It completely depends on what class im in

Auto class: Play xbox 360 , nintendo wii (smash bros) or go on the teachers computer and play bubble trouble (The teacher's getting fired next year, so we literaly can do whatever we want and he doesnt care about shyte.)

English: I talk to a few good friends that i sit next to, joking about how the dude infront of me likes vagina and how digusting it is. Than we talk about how great dick is in comparison.

Math: Sleep or doodle in my notebook. Its strange though because its the only class i even think "oh, lets draw something!". I have dinosaurs, pepperoni pizzas, pacman with a hat on, and some weird gangster ant like thing.

social studies: I few weeks into school i got my schedule all rearranged, so now im in a class with incredibly stupid people. Someone always tells a story and then everyone puts input on the subject. Absolutely no learning at all

science (end of the day): I think/make up guitar riffs in my head and then when i go home i completely forget how they went
Quote by gu1t4rh3r0
One of my friends said to the principle once,
"NO! The voices tell me not to talk to you!" *Runs away on all fours*
The principle eventually caught up to him and gave him a drug test.
Page 1 of 2