K..Keep it good- random- funny- well..actually hilarious.. Lets see if anyone can make some sigable statements.

I'll give it a go to kick it off.

Anything you say will be held against you. … “ep1c tits”
MeltingWaxFace made this thread.

This thread is retarded and lame.

Therefore, MeltingWaxFace is retarded and lame.

FLAWLESS LOGIC!
I produced The Craft.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
without exaggerating, i can honestly say that this thread is worse than the Holocaust.
I have no opinion on this matter.
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!! DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!! love and waffles, *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
^f00king siged!
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
who would sig something from a thread like this? :/ funny comments happen during normal conversations, not when they are forced. i see this thread as an excuse to spam and say off-topic comments.
from daylight...
...into darkness