My brother was messing with my pc, and he made an admin account, and didn't didn't give me all the permissions. Now I can't install anything anymore. Is there a way I can get into the admin? Cause I don't know the password he put. By the way my brother's younger, he made this account with the help of my dad's friend. Any help is appreciated
That's happened to me before, it's a bitch. I forgot how I fixed it though.
666 BRO
Do a System Restore back to before he ****ed around..then you make the admin and **** him over. Then beat him for a being a little ****.
I remember doing this to my friend once, I gave it back to him though, I'm not as big a bitch as my bro. I'll try to remember

UGLY EDIT:

Would doing this help?

Start > run > Type in cmd > type in "net user" > Then type in "net user administrator *" > then typing in desired password?
backup your stuff and reformat the computer, all his **** will be lost. then you can lolololo
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by sum_ugly_man
I remember doing this to my friend once, I gave it back to him though, I'm not as big a bitch as my bro. I'll try to remember

UGLY EDIT:

Would doing this help?

Start > run > Type in cmd > type in "net user" > Then type in "net user administrator *" > then typing in desired password?

yes, if you've forgotten the exact method there are tons of videos on youtube
Last edited by myearshurt at Apr 6, 2008,
Reboot the computer, and when asked to login press CTRL+ALT+DEL twice. The old style login prompt will come up, and type into the username "Administrator" (without quotation marks), and leave the password blank.

See if that gets you in.
Quote by lexieangel
are you on XP ??

start > control panel > user accounts > click the account with the password you want removed... > click remove password...

Limited user can't do that to an admin
There are a lot of videos on youtube regarding that. Check out some of them and you should find an answer.

It helped me
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Restart in safe mode and delete the account.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Gyroscope
Restart in safe mode and delete the account.

any less brutal way to do it? I just want his little prank to backfire on him. I wanna get the password and change it and threaten to delete his account like he's doing to me.

Also The cmd > net user... did not work as I don't have full privileges.